Hello, Who Are You?

Tell us your name, what you're into & just generally submerge yourself into the Onision community.

Moderators: Kavril, sydni holcomb, creepypasta56, niamhsalad, betareil, onisionfuelsme

SaucyWench

Re: Hello, Who Are You?

Post by SaucyWench » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:42 pm

What is your name? Suzanna May Liahona Deck

How did you find Onision? Youtube :D

Why did you join this site? Because, i wanted to see why people always said "your video ideas suck" even though it's our ideas...

How old are you? 15

What is your favorite TV show? The Walking Dead

p.m

Post by p.m » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:46 pm

My name is Perla. I found Onision from one of the 10 things I hate videos that was on my home page. I joined this site because I wanted to see what would be on the next videos. I am 14 years old. My favorite TV show is Death Note.

Lizzy_Rox_420

Post by Lizzy_Rox_420 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:04 pm

Hey my name is Elizabeth but everyone calls me Lizzy, I'm 26, I found your youtube page one day in videos I might be interested in and I like a lot of topics u cover. Some things I may not agree with but there's allot I do. Everyone has their opinions after all. I joined this site hoping maybe I can find topics id be interested in posting on. My favorite show, well theres quite a list but my top faves are Sleepy Hollow, Supernatural, Once Upon a Time, iZombie and then theres 6 others but those are the top

Uniquelikeme

Post by Uniquelikeme » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:17 pm

Hi I'm Savannah. I heard about you because I overheard someone say they hated you and I wanted to know why. I'm currently 18. I was bored on break and thought why not is why I joined. My favorite tv show is stranger things. Glad I could join.

DesertRose4427

Post by DesertRose4427 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:19 pm

Hello, my name is Tamara. I found Onision because it when I was looking up Andy Biersack on YouTube one of your videos showed up, I watched a bunch of other videos (especially the animal thoughts) and I found you hilarious and you made many valid points on a lot of the topics you discussed. I joined the site just because. I am 16 but turning 17 this year. My favorite show at the moment is cutthroat kitchen.

Eva Chan

Post by Eva Chan » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:42 pm

I'm Eva, i found onision on my recommend section. the reason why i join this site because am so fucking bored so i was like why not? I'm 15 years old. My favorite TV show is Criminal Minds.
p.s. i love all your videos and you saved me from self harm. thanks <3

Eva Chan

Post by Eva Chan » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:42 pm

I'm Eva, i found onision on my recommend section. the reason why i join this site because am so fucking bored so i was like why not? I'm 15 years old. My favorite TV show is Criminal Minds.
p.s. i love all your videos and you saved me from self harm. thanks <3

twinfishboy

Post by twinfishboy » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:49 pm

My name is Eli.
My friend told me to read or watch Death Note. I said no, then he showed me your parody of it and I was convinced that it was something I probably should read.
I joined because I'm have a lot of free time and thought it would be cool to be in an Onision video.
I am thirteen years old.
My favorite TV show is Nova, if that even counts a a TV show. I don't really watch TV.

22bne

Post by 22bne » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:33 pm

Hi, my name is Hyejin and I found your channel because I used to listen to silly music and I liked the Banana Song that is made by you!
I joined this website because I was interested and I thought it would be very fun.
I am 22 years old and my favorite show on the television is Winter Sonata!

AndyBueno

Post by AndyBueno » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:47 am

Hi I'm Andy, preferred name.

I watched your parade of Death Note and wanted to find help for a friend who was cutting. I showed them a video and they saw how messed up they were. I'm fourteen and I have lots of free time between writing fanfiction. My favourite TV show is South Park.

daisyypx

Post by daisyypx » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:01 am

My names Daisy and I found your videos as some of the Onisionspeaks videos came up in my recommended and so I started watching you and thought you were really cool xD I joined this site bc I get bored lmao and I'm 14 and my favourite TV show is Sherlock

Ezgi

Post by Ezgi » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:57 pm

Hi, I'm Ezgi
I'm 20 years old
Found Onision a while ago ( can't remember how )
The other day I was watching one of his videos and I wondered where those girls share their photos. Then I found this site and wanted to join.

taylorelizabeth

Post by taylorelizabeth » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:20 pm

My name is Taylor Elizabeth
I am 21, almost 22 years old.
I have actually been watching Onision since i was about 12 or 13. I remember the first video of his that i saw was one when he still lived in South Korea, way back in the day. I have watched him ever since.
I joined this site because i was hoping to interact with other viewers and get my opinion out there. Just for fun.
Much love <3

hi.im.a.chip

Post by hi.im.a.chip » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:03 pm

Hello! My name is Cailin,I found onision because of my brother showed me your videos because he thought I would like it because I'm a vegetarian, egalitarian just like you! I'm 23 and my favourite TV show is the flash.. I joined this site because I want your opinion on me and wanted to be apart of this community.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CBRVA83

Post by CBRVA83 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:14 am

My name is Chris! I discovered Onision on youtube a year and a half ago!