Hello, Who Are You?

Tell us your name, what you're into & just generally submerge yourself into the Onision community.

Moderators: onisionfuelsme, Kavril, sydni holcomb, betareil, creepypasta56, niamhsalad

tickietack

Re: Hello, Who Are You?

Post by tickietack » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:28 pm

My name is Jade
I don't know how I found Onision
I like to watch Greg's videos about this forum
I'm 17
My all time favorite show is breaking bad

Lolit'scierra

Post by Lolit'scierra » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:39 pm

Hi I'm Cierra. A friend introduced me to onision about a year ago. I joined this site because I wanted to be more involved with the onision community. I'm 15. My favorite TV show has to be Grey's Anatomy or Pretty Little Liars, I also love anime ^-^

gnarlygorda

Post by gnarlygorda » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:55 pm

Hi my name is Yoselyn and the way I found out your videos Was recommended by my sister.Im on this site cause I'd like see your opinion on myself if I ever succeed at participating in one of your videos. I'm 14 years old and my favorite tv shows are naruto,American horror story,and supernatural

millierosebaker

Post by millierosebaker » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:32 pm

Hello :) my name is Millie Rose baker im Australian/Maltese I've recently moved to a small island called Malta. I go to school practicing theater and psychology its a very quiet island maybe too quiet... :D
https://www.instagram.com/p/7qnhoci21W/
Mee
https://www.instagram.com/p/yIBFpYC2x9/

Butterbeer

Post by Butterbeer » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:42 pm

Hello,

My name is Nina, I found you through a friend/recommended list on YouTube a couple years ago.
I joined cause I kept seeing it in your videos and got curious about the topics and community etc.
I'm 14 years old, 15 in February. And my favorite tv show is Gotham by far, although I really loved Hannibal as well.

Almost There

Post by Almost There » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:20 pm

hi my name is brittany and I am 16 years old I have been watching Onision for a few years an I really dont remember how I found him but happy I did

fob!atthedisco

Post by fob!atthedisco » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:30 pm

yo,my names Beth,found onision through youtube. i'm 15 an i joined this site because why the hell not. idek what my favourite tv show is,probably Dr Who,NCIS,Modern Family or the Big Bang Theory
:lol: i'm not as think as you drunk i am ;)

Gavin687

Post by Gavin687 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:34 pm

Hi, my name is Gavin, I found you just searching on youtube for support because I tried to come out to my mom and she told me I was going to hell
I joined the site to thank you for helping me out soo much. I am thirteen years old and my favorite tv show is supernatural because Jensen Ackles.

nanerinsaner

Post by nanerinsaner » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:37 pm

Hai, My name is Elaina. I stumbled upon Greg's channel UhohBro in 2014. I joined the site to support my favorite youtuber. I am 16. My favorite T.V. show is American Horror Story. I love the channels and yaaaa!!! Mwah! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TS93

Post by TS93 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:07 pm

My name is Tania.
I found Onision on youtube through recommended videos and I think I've been subscribed for a little over a year.
Onision mentioned this site on his channel so I joined and I just thought it would be cool to end up in one of his many videos. Is that weird ?
I'm 23
I don't watch TV so I don't have a favorite show. I just watch random youtube videos.

SheSings28

Post by SheSings28 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:22 pm

My name is Sara!
I found Onision through a friend's recommendation. I said I was getting tired of the YouTubers I was watching, so she pointed me in this direction.
I joined the site so that I could be in a community with other Onision fans.
I am currently 18
My favorite show is Outlander, but I also appreciate a few episodes of Sherlock and Black Mirror
Voila!
You're gonna die anyways, might as well do something with yourself before you do

Leana_Bear

Post by Leana_Bear » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:34 pm

What is your name? Leandrea Gutierrez

How did you find Onision? YouTube, a long time ago

Why did you join this site? I was curious and thought I'd give it a try.

How old are you? 19, 20 in June

What is your favorite TV show? Face Off
~Leana

Amor

Post by Amor » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:43 am

My name is Amor-Leigh (yes that is the name I was born with).I found onision because he talked about Shannon And my best friend Carlee said it was really funny so I searched it and stared watching more and more videos.I found this wedsite by clicking the link in twitter.i am 15 almost 16.Then my favorite shows are reign,one tree hill,and shameless can't pick just one love them all.

PatriciaT

Post by PatriciaT » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:34 pm

Hey! My name is Patricia! I found Onision from my friend and I really enjoyed your videos so I subscribed :D I joined this site because...why not? Lol :lol: I'm 14 years old and I'll be 15 in 4 months. My favourite TV show is The Vampire Diaries ❤

sarawhoops

Post by sarawhoops » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:40 pm

What is your name? sara (my parents call me sara rose)
How did you find Onision? it came up in my requested and i found it funny
Why did you join this site? i was bored
How old are you? 15
What is your favorite TV show? greys anatomy or the office