Hello, Who Are You?

Tell us your name, what you're into & just generally submerge yourself into the Onision community.

Moderators: onisionfuelsme, Kavril, sydni holcomb, betareil, creepypasta56, niamhsalad

Alien_Bobby.

Re: Hello, Who Are You?

Post by Alien_Bobby. » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:19 pm

What is your name? My name is Ann-Kathrin Felicitas, but I prefer Flix.
How did you find Onision? I just clicked through Youtube and found you. Tada. I'm here.
Why did you join this site? I don't know. Probably boredom.
How old are you? I'm 17, but I turn 18 at the 30th January this year.
What is your favorite TV show? Navy CIS, Criminal Minds and other stuff like this.
In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.

ShyGreenBean

Post by ShyGreenBean » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:00 pm

What is your name? Cassandra. you can call me that or Cass. not cassie. i don't like being called cassie
How did you find Onision? through church camp back in 2010, they showed the banana song the first day.
Why did you join this site? seemed like a site I would enjoy.
How old are you? I'm 18 at the moment, I'll be 19 in may
What is your favorite TV show? archer, it's the only show I really watch nowadays

Dankmemery

Hey, I'm Alliah

Post by Dankmemery » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:23 pm

Yo, my name is Alliah (or Liah whichever)
I found onision when looking at atheist shit on youtube, his videos in religion were pretty funny and legit.
Tbh I joined this site after watching onision's body positivity videos and I am rather insecure in my own skin so I wanted to give this site a shot.
I am 16 :roll:
I'd say my favorite TV show is either Supernatural or Game of Thrones

Jaderm

Post by Jaderm » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:39 pm

Hi my name is Jade :)
I found onsion when I was 5 hours deep into a youtube binge about 3 years ago and have never looked back.
I joined this forum because I wanted to prove to a guy at work that this isn't a peado ring :evil: and also because I just love seeing all the support people have for each other!
I am 21!! 9 more short years and I will be 30 :shock:
My favorite show is Game of thrones or vikings or supernatural or... anything because I have no real life. :|

paigenelly

Post by paigenelly » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:32 pm

Hey! My name is Paige Nelson and I love Onision!! I found about him by browsing through youtube and I came across one of his Onisionspeaks videos. I joined this forum because I have respect for Onision and what he says. He is very funny and brutally truthful but that is what I love about him! I am 17 years old and I can't wait to graduate 8-) My fa write tv shows are Vampire Diaries and Teen Wolf. Both are ending this year, so I am going to have to find some new favorites :cry:

samae

Post by samae » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:49 pm

My name is Sam or some people call me Sami. I found Onision by just plain old digging through youtube. I've been watching his videos for years and just really enjoy them. I joined this site because of well, yeah.. I kinda hope Greg notices me, but don't we all? It's a fan's dream to be noticed by their role model. Other than that, though, I really just want to be a part of the fan base. Um.. I'm 15 anddd my favorite show isss... WAIT FOR IT.. waittttt for itt... SUPERNATURAL. I love that show. and I'm gonna meet the cast in a fewwww weeks. I'M SO PUMPED! sorry, that was TMI. I'm just so excited, the world needs to know. :D
// peace out bitches

Skankhunt

Post by Skankhunt » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:55 pm

[quote="Onision"]Please let me know the following:

What is your name? Bill
How did you find Onision? Im a banana
Why did you join this site? To find the truth
How old are you? 21
What is your favorite TV show? Breaking bad

Thank you! Do or do not. There is no try.

scorpion423

Post by scorpion423 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:05 pm

Hey, name is Brandon, I'm 19, I'm physically disabled and have been since birth. Been having trouble getting care-giving the past few months which means I might not get to go to college and parents are getting a divorce. So yeah, life's been rough the past few months/years. I honestly don't know how I found you. Been watching your videos for quite some time now. I joined the site simply because you're hilarious and actually a intelligent person on the internet. So might as well try to talk to you. On top of that going through everything I am it would be nice to talk to others who feel the same. Favorite TV show is Game of Thrones.

AngerVegan

Post by AngerVegan » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:11 pm

Hi, I'm Nova. I'm an 18 year old, 6'5 Canadian. I've been a vegan for 8 years. I've been watching you since you began, as I found you through your early haircut tutorial videos. The image of a bald Onision still has me shaking in my boots to this day. I would have to say my favorite show is Archer.

I attached a selfie below :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chelseawhite

Post by Chelseawhite » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:58 am

Hey, I'm Chelsea and I'm from Australia. I enjoy art, anything to do with it sparks my interest. I love dogs, I get paid to basically play with them lmao. I love teen wolf and reading, I could literally read anything for hours and submerge myself into a different world. I'm obsessed with Justin Bieber (don't judge me bc it won't effect anything, he's literally my lil angel). I love netball and I own 24 candles all in my bedroom (f**king random but true).

Hmmm so far I just sound like a basic twelvie hoe. (I'm not basic, 12, or a hoe btw hahahahah)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

maselkonamokro

Post by maselkonamokro » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:41 am

What is your name?
How did you find Onision?
Why did you join this site?
How old are you?
What is your favorite TV show?
My name is Gabriela, it's Polish :D
I don't remember exactly how did I found Onision. I assume it was in my recomended or I was just on youtube looking for some new channels to watch.
I joined this site becouse I wonder what does Onision think about me. Just for fun, though :D
I'm 15.
I don't really watch TV, but I love Orange is the new black.

Rorajane

Post by Rorajane » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:10 am

Hello, my name is Aurora, I live in Australia, I'm about 170cm or 5"6 and I love Kpop, drawing, dancing and my friends and family.

I found Onision through his Kpop hot or not video, I think it was recommended.
I joined this site because I wanted to get in on the fun :P

I am 13 years old currently, but that doesn't mean you should think less of me all you haters.

I enjoy most shows on TV, but I don't have a favourite show in particular. I love Adventure Time, The Big Bang Theory and Weekly Idol (a Korean variety show).

christifarian

Post by christifarian » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:16 am

What is your name?
How did you find Onision?
Why did you join this site?
How old are you?
What is your favorite TV show?
My name is Christine :D I found Onision from a hate video by the girlfriend of Social Repose. I wanted to check this site out cuz boredom. I'm 21. I don't watch tv shows really. I just watch anime. Current favorite is fairy tail <3
Notice me senpai

Bri_

Post by Bri_ » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:26 am

Hey, my name's Brianna (Bri for short.)
I found Onision when I was looking up Death note stuff on youtube!
I joined this site to join the whole community, and feel like I was part of something.
I am 14 years old, but find Onision's humor and intellect too interesting to skip over.
My favorite TV show?!?! Are you trying to kill me here?! I am getting into Supernatural, I enjoy a variety of animes (such as Attack on Titan and Death Note), and generally obsess over horror shows and murder mysteries!

Cluck

Post by Cluck » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:26 pm

What is your name? Willow :)
How did you find Onision? To be honest I don't remember, but probably through the depths of youtube.
Why did you join this site? I thought it'd be fun.
How old are you? 14 but I'll be 15 in June :3
What is your favorite TV show? Noragami or maybe Stranger Things or Doctor Who...I can't choose.

Thank you! No problem, Cuck King