Hello, Who Are You?

Tell us your name, what you're into & just generally submerge yourself into the Onision community.

Moderators: Kavril, sydni holcomb, creepypasta56, niamhsalad, betareil, onisionfuelsme

Rocio._

Re: Hello, Who Are You?

Post by Rocio._ » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:25 pm

What is your name? Rocio
How did you find Onision? I found Onision by his Banana Song (I'm a banana)
Why did you join this site? For the hell of it.
How old are you? 13
What is your favorite TV show? Stranger Things

suttonbuttonxx

Post by suttonbuttonxx » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:14 pm

Hey everyone :) my name's Sutton, but my friends call me Sax. You guys are free to call me by either name
I don't remember how I found Onision as it happened years ago, but I do know that he's awesome
I joined this site because I thought interacting with other fans of Onision would be a rad time
I'm 17, turning 18 next month
My favourite tv show is House. I'm currently watching it through for the third time.

I'm super excited to get involved in this community, and I hope everyone's having a good time!

OnisionsBetter

Post by OnisionsBetter » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:21 pm

Hi I'm Charelle I'm 20 years old and I found ONISION through hate comments a while ago and I used to be one of the haters, but not anymore! I joined this forum to connect with other fans and contact you. My favorite TV show (your gonna love this Greg) Supernatural! :D Dean is the best I even drew the impala! (Aka Baby) Thanks for being great! #CarryOnMyWayWardSon

soullessmoose

Post by soullessmoose » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:48 pm

What is your name? Jordyn Ellis

How did you find Onision? I don't know I was like 9 and one of his videos was in my recommended

Why did you join this site? Idk why not

How old are you? 13

What is your favorite TV show? Supernatural

krysten

Post by krysten » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:08 am

hi (: my name is kirsten
i found onision when one of his body mod fail videos came up in the suggested videos and i thought the zipper on the tongue was weird so i clicked on it, and now i'm subscribed to i think all of your channels for maybe a year
i joined the site because i was curious about how it works
i'm 21
my favorite show is teen wolf and supernatural
if someone doesn't except you for you they can kiss your ass

Ernie.bear

Post by Ernie.bear » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:12 am

My names Erin, I was trying to get help for a self harming friend and saw your video :) I joined cause why not, im 16 and my favorite tv show is Heart of Dixie!

Silvera

Post by Silvera » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:43 am

My name is Liz. I found your channel way back forever ago when my boyfriend at the time's best friend wore a banana suit to school and I was like "wtf dude" and he showed me your videos. I joined this site because I figured it would be a good place to find people who think like me, since I live in a conservative area and don't have many friends because of it. I'm 21 but I'm gonna be 22 next month. I don't know what my favorite tv show is anymore, probably Steven Universe or something.

Tweedy7639

Post by Tweedy7639 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:49 am

My name is Eve and I can't remember how I found Onision because I found him quite a while ago. I joined the site because I don't really know any people in my life who are fans of Onision. However, I think it would be a nice change to see all the people with whom I share something in common with. I am 16 years old and although I rarely watch TV anymore, I would say my favourite all time TV shows (of the ones I have watched) are breaking bad and friends. :)

NANETTE

Post by NANETTE » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:14 pm

What is your name? Bonnie
How did you find Onision? Searching through youtube
Why did you join this site? Because I had nothing better to do
How old are you? 14
What is your favorite TV show? The walking dead

MoeJo

Post by MoeJo » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:34 pm

I'm Morgan and I'm 19. I don't know how but I found your channel but I watch too much Youtube so there that! And I don't have a favorite TV show but I'll have to say its DBZ even though I watch it online more than TV...

Ihomophobicteen

Post by Ihomophobicteen » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:47 pm

Onision wrote:Please let me know the following:

What is your name? Cale Byrd
How did you find Onision? It was 2years ago and I was on you tube and found his channel. I started watching his videos but didn't have a YouTube account yet so I didn't get subscribed till last year.
Why did you join this site? To be a part in his life
How old are you? 13
What is your favorite TV show? Attack on titan

Thank you!

Zombie.Alice

Post by Zombie.Alice » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:59 pm

What is your name? Alice
How did you find Onision? I found Onision by his BVB videos
Why did you join this site? Because why not
How old are you? Almost 18
What is your favorite TV show? The Walking Dead

Justatimelady

Post by Justatimelady » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:11 pm

Hi my name is Maria Luisa (yes I'm italian), I found onision when I was looking for self esteem videos. I joined this site to post replies somewhere (even tho this is my very first.. ups), I'm almost 16 and I have too many tv shows to choose from, let's say supernatural, doctor who, stranger things, Sherlock and freaks and geeks

Justatimelady

Post by Justatimelady » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:12 pm

Hi my name is Maria Luisa (yes I'm italian), I found onision when I was looking for self esteem videos. I joined this site to post replies somewhere (even tho this is my very first.. ups), I'm almost 16 and I have too many tv shows to choose from, let's say supernatural, doctor who, stranger things, Sherlock and freaks and geeks

xxtupxx

Post by xxtupxx » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:15 pm

What is your name? Tupeka Marie Kalis.
How did you find Onision? When you kissed shane.
Why did you join this site? Bc I love your videos and I wanted to be in one, and I was. You complimented me a lot and I was so happy.
How old are you? I am 15.
What is your favorite TV show? Family Guy :)