freedom of expression

Talk about relationships & everything else going on in your personal life.

Moderators: curlylocs, Hale.Kat.101, Francescab.xx, BronaghKhloè, _babezie_, karkat0219, pyneapples, Papavanilla

Sarabear3s

freedom of expression

Post by Sarabear3s » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:25 am

reply with a thought or a situation thats been in your head for along time but you never had the courage to say it out loud...
no-one here will judge you and thous who do will be reported..

for example i have had the thought that i am going to die. sometimes when I'm in a car i think to myself: well thats it I'm going to get hit by a car and die...
even just walking in the streets sometimes i think someone is going to stab me, hit me with a car... And yes i know i have extreme paranoia and its because a year ago i went to a gay parade to support gay rights and 50 meter in front of me a homophobe stabbed about four people and i can still feel myself shaking and still here the screams and the adrenaline of running so fast to get away..
i haven't tolled anyone about the thoughts that my life will end soon...
elmos world

bananasenpai

Re: freedom of expression

Post by bananasenpai » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:25 pm

cheer up bud these thoughts are hard to overcome hopefully you do and these homophobes make me sad and angry too. it sucks the kind of world we live in fuelled by hatred and no dank memes but shitty posts .
i am just sad that I am not putting enough work in studies and occasionally I too get these sad thoughts but not more than 3 days at a time.

Logician

Post by Logician » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:17 pm

I need to visit a doctor and get my anxiety and depression diagnosed by a professional.
"They pump us through the machine's valves to cleanse the world's disease,
We are the ammunition that will cause all life to cease."

Jade G.
Location: Adelaide, Australia(I'm not austalian though so don't even)

Post by Jade G. » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:47 pm

i need to be prescribed more seroqeul dr george
One does not simply taste Jade's flavour...