Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To You

Talk about relationships & everything else going on in your personal life.

Moderators: curlylocs, Hale.Kat.101, Papavanilla, Francescab.xx, BronaghKhloè, _babezie_, karkat0219, pyneapples

Pellinor

Re: Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To You

Post by Pellinor » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:55 pm

myasian wrote:I fell in love with a guy that ended up cheating on me, our relationship was long distance so when I found out he was cheating he said " yes I'm cheating on you and I choose her, she live closer and I need someone to be physically with me" then after about 2 weeks of arguing he told me he was still in love with me and wanted to continue our relationship when we could be together he also told me he wanted me to be the first person he fucked, about a week later I found out he had sex with the girl he dumped me for later I found out that she was pregnant with his kid. She was going to get an abortion until he told her that if she didn't keep the baby there was no point in staying with her because she makes him miserable so he was going to leave her for me so she decided to keep the baby. Long story short this has mentally made me feel like I will never be good engough for anyone and should stop trusting people....yay love
Hi~ Hopefully you've learnt things from your experience though. It definitely would have been best to not have gotten back together with him after learning he was terrible enough to cheat on you

Pellinor

Post by Pellinor » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:57 pm

Ihatemylife wrote:I went out and drank a coffee with my close friends boyfriend (cause we are really close too), then she turned up seeing that she was jelous and kissed him right in front of me... it hurt me okey, I've had a crush on him for 3 years and she know it :(
He was your friends boyfriend though.. you have no right to be hurt XD

Pellinor

Post by Pellinor » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:59 pm

Haley0308 wrote:I was pregnant for 2 months, then miscarried. Two months later after having 0 sex, I miscarried again.
I know you posted this months ago but I'm so bloody curious.
How could you have fell pregnant if you didn't have sex? Were you artificially insaminated?

Pellinor

Post by Pellinor » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:02 pm

Rydikule wrote:The worst thing that's ever happened to me may be my grandpa dying. He passed last November. He was my only father figure. And I loved him with all my heart, getting my first tattoo in his honor. I'll post an attachment of the tattoo below. But I'll add a little snippet of why my dad wasn't really the best fathers in the world.

My dad is in the entertainment business: specifically, as a rapper. He has multiple children by several women, and while he supports all of us financially, he does little to nothing to be in any of our lives, and blames our mothers for having to pay child support.

I met my dad when I was ten. I thought he was great, because my mom didn't tell me that his business manager bribed her with a large sum of money to have me aborted. Why would he do this? Well, it was a financial opportunity. Better to pay a big lump sum of money once, then a large amount in child support over 18 years + more if I went to college, which I am planning on.

We built somewhat of a relationship because my mom wanted me to have my dad in my life. However, my dad only constantly verbally abused my mom, when she made all of the effort to have us see one another, and paid for all of it.

He imposed his extreme parenting on me, expecting me to refer to him as "dad" after every sentence. For example, if he said anything to me, I had to respond with.
Him: How's the weather, what'd you do today?
Me: Oh, the weather is fine, Dad. I just went to school and chilled at home, Dad

If I didn't respond to him in this way, I'd get yelled at. He never raised me, my mom and grandparents did. And all throughout, I was never raised to respond that way. As long as I was a respectful person who was kind to others, they didn't give a **** how I addressed them as long as it wasn't rudely.

My grandpa took me to Ireland. He was born in Belfast, Northern Ireland, and came here at 15 with only 25 cents to his whole family's name. He had so many stories of how he went to college at night and worked during the day to support his family here in America. He took me twice. He bought me my first car. He sent me to Duke University for three weeks for an amazing summer program I wanted to go to. He always gave me and my mom everything we ever wanted and needed. He set us up to always be happy. He was so caring, he worked so hard, and provided us with so much wisdom and love.

He taught me to work hard, and care for others. Never to be selfish, and always look out for those who need help, or have less than me, and to never be cocky and brag about anything. He taught me to listen to what others have to say, and to always make sure I know what I'm talking about before I argue with anyone. He was just the best, and he truly did everything he could to make sure we knew we were loved.

My mom was the only mother of my dad's kids to go back to college, work her ass off at a good job, and now doesn't even need his money to care for me. She got the inspiration to do that from my grandpa. My grandpa died November 10th due to adrenal failure after having a huge triple bypass surgery, and recently a year prior having undergone surgery to put a port in his stomach, so he could do peritoneal dialysis from home. He was so weak, and just couldn't fight anymore. He lost his ability to eat, mostly talk, and couldn't even get out of bed.

He was a shell of the strong, hard working man I knew and grew up with. Even if he did survive, he wouldn't have ever been the same, and I personally think that he didn't even want to get better, because he had so much dignity, and he felt as though he was losing it; succumbing to that hospital bed, and watching others come and go as he remained in CVICU for months. It killed me to see him like that, and it makes me happy that he left this earth peacefully in his sleep.

He lost his son, my mom's brother, in a motorcycle accident before I was born, when his son was my age; only eighteen. It destroyed my grandparents, and a part of me hopes that..wherever he may be, that he is with his son again. And that gives me some comfort.

Thank you if you read this all the way through. I appreciate it, and I think it's pretty cool Greg's made this to allow us to vent out these types of things. I don't talk about this often, so it's nice to write what's in my heart. Appreciate it a bunch!

- Mariah

(Pictures below are of my tattoo and my grandpa last year)

The tattoo depicts a compass, which represents my grandpa's travels around the world when he was working, and his birth in Northern Ireland. In the middle is a green gem which also represents Northern Ireland. There's an arrow going through the compass, and under the compass is a tiger's claw in the form of a necklace (A gold tiger claw necklace my grandpa received from a coworker overseas in India he passed down to me when he died, which I haven't taken off since he passed). The chain of the necklace and the bottom of the arrow form a heart, which is upside down. The tattoo artist and I put it together so it's one of a kind, and I'm very proud of it. <3 Thanks for reading all of this if you did!!
Your tattoo is absolutely beautiful! And your grandfather looks like he was a wonderful man

soulessginger28

Post by soulessginger28 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:12 pm

My brother's rapist father having some custody of me for about a year or so was the worst :/

Zion

Post by Zion » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:35 pm

My father hitting me when I was 8. I kept this pain inside me for ages and it came out in open court as what looked like a panic attack
Being bullied at school by teachers and students
Having a sexual encounter I couldn't properly consent to
Being forced to take a psych eval by the school after threatening to hurt my other classmates who were bullying me
Being suicidal after failing the 7th grade, making me a social pariah to the rest of my class
Almost killing myself and dealing with self-harm I started when I was 11 and I didn't stop regularly self-harming till around 14 (I once had a 11 month clean streak that I broke in between the age of 11 and 12)
I'm 16 now, I self harm less. I'm 100% clean from cutting and I haven't burned myself in 4 years.
People who I love don't love me back, especially boys online.
I decided to be fwb with this guy I knew for 5 years and every time I want to be more than fwb with him, he dates someone else. I told him I loved him and he said he loved me too. Idk if he meant it but now he's engaged to his ex-girlfriend and I'm the one posting on an Onision post at home... by myself without having talked to him in 2 months. I miss him and I will always love him. I want him back in my life when I'm better and happier. I pray that he will find his way back to me. But in the mean time I need to learn self-respect and how to communicate properly to others.
Although, I'm one of the lucky ones and my story has nothing to do with rape or physical pain happening to me as a child. Scars from my mental and verbal abuse are still present. My problems still cause me grief but this pain I feel or any other pain I feel will never last forever.
-xoxo Gossip Girl

Liam97

Post by Liam97 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:57 pm

i drilled in to my hand, hit myself in the back of my head with a claw hammer, K.O'd myself with a cast iron hand bell and it was all by accident (im quite clumsy) and caused some memory issues

MsBeliever

Post by MsBeliever » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:25 pm

I know no one wants to read a long story, so mine is probably when my uncle died the day I went to visit him ;-;. (ps no offense to those who wrote long stories)

Nomadic

Post by Nomadic » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:44 am

got molested by my granpa when I was 8, and it went on for about two years. he still makes attempts but I push him away.

KitCatherine

Post by KitCatherine » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:06 am

My grandmother being a horrible alcoholic, lying to my face as she tried to get some more out of my mother's pantry, and telling me that it was all fine, that she was going to see a doctor, that I didn't need to say anything. She lied about all of that too. :/
BE YOURSELF AND BE PROUD OF IT GOD D-iddly darn it LOVE YOURSELF BECAUSE I LOVE YOU :D *slowly inches away while grinning like a maniac*

Badass

Post by Badass » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:55 am

My experience isn't as bad as some people's, but mine is from when I was in fifth grade. I had a project that I didn't tell my mother about. So I kept putting off doing parts of it, and my teacher, a nice old lady who was only trying to help, just let me do it in class a day late. Eventually, it got to the point where my teacher had text my mother and told her about how I kept turning parts of my project in late. It's around six at night, I'm sitting at the table, doing homework, my mother is watching TV on the couch. Suddenly, I just hear her ask me in a very soft voice "Do you have any projects you want to tell me about?" I go still, knowing what was going to happen if she found out. I tell her that I did, but they were being dealt with. Her voice just raises to a scream, startling my brother who was on the computer. She screams at me, calling me names, and making me go get my project paper (Understandably.) I worked on it with tears in my eyes, because I was fucking 10-11 years old going through puberty, being called "Stupid bitch" and "Little shit" or "Unappreciative little fucker." It was just full out traumatizing. When her anger hit it's peak, she told me to go stand in front of our sliding glass door, with my nose pressing against the glass. I was confused, because honestly, I was quite stupid as a child. So she got that 'I'm going to fucking ruin your life' look, and stood up from the couch, grabbed my NECK, and forcibly shoving my nose into the thick glass. Nothing broke, but I was TREMBLING in fear, while my brother was laughing his ass off. I now spend most of my days in my room, away from real people. That was only ONE story. I have plenty more starring my mother, who has never gotten charged for child abuse or anything. Honestly, the report was about Alexander the Great, and REALLY good.

corinin

Post by corinin » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:40 am

Getting a red card for misconduct in lacrosse. The coach was being an asshole. He kept calling off every save until it became a goal. Defense was doing the worst job. The referee even threatened me "If you tell your team to crash on the eight meter again I will give you a red card". If you don't know what I am talking about, wow, playing a lax goalie will make you realize soccer goalie was nothing. I was like, wtf and I told my coach. My coach didn't say anything and I continued the game. I talked to the ref to make things clear up, they didn't. I told him crash just means slide, it is not doing anything dangerous. He got angry as if I was defying the game. I got a rule book and pointed a rule out. So whatever, I continue, 15 goals go by the last 15 minutes of the game. I got really mad and threw my stick in the goal, trying to keep in rage. How am I supposed to keep composure in a 40-0 game? Literally 40-0! The ref gave me a red card as a result of my actions, in the last 30 seconds of the game. I would probably never get recruited for college because of this bad statistic. Actually, my mom kept statistic of 80% saves that game. Some colleges only look at the end result. The next day, my breath ran out too, completely sore from communicating.
My dad came over after the game, said I was a monster and I got the monster behavior from my mom, he was literally flirting with the other moms and didn't pay attention to how stressed I was. My mom came over, and slapped him.

joely5

Post by joely5 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:45 am

I got stuck in a elevator not that bad but ya

Sushiroll

Post by Sushiroll » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:50 am

Anal

corinin

Post by corinin » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:53 am

Badass wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:55 am
My experience isn't as bad as some people's, but mine is from when I was in fifth grade. I had a project that I didn't tell my mother about. So I kept putting off doing parts of it, and my teacher, a nice old lady who was only trying to help, just let me do it in class a day late. Eventually, it got to the point where my teacher had text my mother and told her about how I kept turning parts of my project in late. It's around six at night, I'm sitting at the table, doing homework, my mother is watching TV on the couch. Suddenly, I just hear her ask me in a very soft voice "Do you have any projects you want to tell me about?" I go still, knowing what was going to happen if she found out. I tell her that I did, but they were being dealt with. Her voice just raises to a scream, startling my brother who was on the computer. She screams at me, calling me names, and making me go get my project paper (Understandably.) I worked on it with tears in my eyes, because I was fucking 10-11 years old going through puberty, being called "Stupid bitch" and "Little shit" or "Unappreciative little fucker." It was just full out traumatizing. When her anger hit it's peak, she told me to go stand in front of our sliding glass door, with my nose pressing against the glass. I was confused, because honestly, I was quite stupid as a child. So she got that 'I'm going to fucking ruin your life' look, and stood up from the couch, grabbed my NECK, and forcibly shoving my nose into the thick glass. Nothing broke, but I was TREMBLING in fear, while my brother was laughing his ass off. I now spend most of my days in my room, away from real people. That was only ONE story. I have plenty more starring my mother, who has never gotten charged for child abuse or anything. Honestly, the report was about Alexander the Great, and REALLY good.
That is really terrible. I also had these situations where my mom would hit me with a metal broom and break it hitting me. She would hit me on my hands too. I got little bruises on my fingers, sometimes would hit me on my legs leaving me unable to properly walk. I would get hit just because I was fat, I ate something, or I fell asleep. It is surprising how a person can make a little deal into such a life or death situation. I hope you don't get hit like me.