Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To You

Talk about relationships & everything else going on in your personal life.

Moderators: curlylocs, Hale.Kat.101, Francescab.xx, BronaghKhloè, _babezie_, karkat0219, pyneapples, Papavanilla

kjmeears91

Re: Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To You

Post by kjmeears91 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:27 am

Getting raped at a party when I was 14..... :cry:
"Life is a length of rope. God wants you to hang yourself with it." ~Castiel

hankmccoy

Post by hankmccoy » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:33 pm

I think the worst thing that has ever happened to me is probably just this memory I have of my father dragging my sister across the floor by her hair. I know it happened to my sister and not me, but the image still screws with my head, you know? Sometimes I just can't stop seeing it over and over. I should have done something, but I was around eight years old and too scared to stand up to him. It's one of my biggest regrets.

L_lawliet1035

Post by L_lawliet1035 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:35 pm

welp.... it was leaked that im bi which isnt really too bad but, it was also leaked that i had a crush on this guy at my school. and we live in 2016 so judgement everywhere, so you could guess how life at school is now.
I'm a banana!!!! :D

animefreak

Post by animefreak » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:25 am

I found my dad's dead body overdosed on drugs at 7 in the morning. The night before He told me he hated me and hit me on my arm and my side. I was 10 and he was 38. It's only been 1.5 yrs...

ItsJustImagyn

Post by ItsJustImagyn » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:42 am

Well, there is a lot of bad things that has happened to me.. but I'm going to say the worst this was getting molested by two of my uncles for 6 years, then there was the whole my mom found out and didn't believe me cause "it happened to her when she was young." Well that's what she said; now i put that in quotes because i honestly don't believe her she has lied on multiple counts about being raped "and not screaming cause she didn't want to wake her friends." That's literally what she said.

crazynezs

Post by crazynezs » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:13 am

I got raped by my best friends uncle while we were camping 1 hour away from my home..

sylvYami

Post by sylvYami » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:27 am

I have no alto bad story to tell here and I am not willing to lie since it would be disrespectfull. But the worst thing that happened to me is when I got beat up by my ''friends'' and (sorry for incoming bad english) a part of my spine in the neck area moved outside a little. Not a big problem.

*Serena*

Post by *Serena* » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:41 pm

My parents got a divorce and now I can't see my dad who lives 5 hours away. And I had to move so I've been to 3 schools in the past 3 years

Luna~Kitty

Post by Luna~Kitty » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:02 pm

my appendix burts. the peration to remove it went fine. but after that i stopped breathing for about 3 minuetes...

I had memory problems for a while. but its all good now

that sucked but eh :lol: