Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To You

Talk about relationships & everything else going on in your personal life.

Moderators: curlylocs, Hale.Kat.101, Francescab.xx, BronaghKhloè, _babezie_, karkat0219, pyneapples, Papavanilla

Onision
Site Admin

Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To You

Post by Onision » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:50 am

What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you?

My dad allegedly violating a family member was the worst thing for me... :(
We are whatever we wish to be.

Oliver_oyster

Re: Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened To You

Post by Oliver_oyster » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:39 am

When I got multiple rape threats from a guy I had previously trusted a lot :(

Swagmoney

Post by Swagmoney » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:44 am

Omg the first time I went to my then best friends house I had eaten some really buttery popcorn just before. We were having a fun time with our other friends until I felt it, I had to take a huge shit. So I excused myself and went to her bathroom. After about ten minutes I flushed and the last thing I saw before running out was the water rising over the bowl. For the rest of that night after her dad unclogged the toilet, they would play truth or dare and she would dare people to go in there and breath the air. I never went back to her house again.

wonderless

Post by wonderless » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:55 am

My mother threw a knife at me when I was eight. Perhaps it was because I wasn't her favourite. We just happened to be in the kitchen at the same time, and I probably unintentionally said something to trigger her, and one thing led to another... The knife only cut my arm a little bit, but it could have been way worse if I didn't move. And guess who's fault it was? It's always my fault in my dysfunctional family.

SailorAbby

Post by SailorAbby » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:57 am

My dad came on to me in my room. I screamed and he left but I was 13 and it was traumatic

Homosexual

Post by Homosexual » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:02 am

My uncle died of cancer, after having it for 9 years:/

g0blin

Post by g0blin » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:02 am

Finding out my dad took all of my mum's money from her own bank account to gamble with, that he cheated on her multiple times with other women while she was pregnant with me, and that he has refused -- and still refuses -- to financially support my sister and I.

NicoleCharlotte

Post by NicoleCharlotte » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:56 am

I was groomed online, messed me up. Thought I was in love, the man was 29 and I was 13. The police already know but made me do things I regret so much

bananasenpai

Post by bananasenpai » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:04 am

when I finished watching your lie in april

Painemaxwell

Post by Painemaxwell » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:45 am

My mom threw me head first into a picture frame which caused me to have some memory loss throughout the years.

Haley0308

Post by Haley0308 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:48 am

I was pregnant for 2 months, then miscarried. Two months later after having 0 sex, I miscarried again.

GazelleBrosef

Post by GazelleBrosef » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:19 pm

My dad has abused me most of my life physically and verbally and kicked us out on January 9th. But my mom went back to him and we live with him again. "To keep our family together" And he's still a douchebag.
emo 2004 avril lavigne

Ari

Post by Ari » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:17 pm

Finding out my ex boyfriend is hospitalized in a psychiatric hospital because he tried to kill himself.
Kind of because he gave up on many things after I broke up with him.
Not that hardcore story as other stories here, but it still sucked a lot.
I love hyenas. They're beautiful.

sheilamotko

Post by sheilamotko » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:54 pm

The worse was probably when I was 7 years old ,I went to school as I normally did, my dad (who was in the Army at the time) was out on maneuvers . I was walking home after school and a older kid beat me up ,he went off and I got up. Well I was by the Baseball field.(the rest is as I can remember..a lot I can't) that same kid somehow talked me into taking my coat and dress off,climbing up on top of the baseball dugout wearing just my slip, under clothing and tights . Last thing I remember was waking up in my mom's friends Volkswagon van on the way to the hospital on either Ft. Lewis or McCord(back then they weren't joint ) my mom ,crying,which made me cry and her red coat with the fake fur on it. I got 160 stitches . For a long while I was afraid to go to school..the kid said I fell and he found me..later it was revealed that he had pushed me off and got scared and ran for help.
"I'm gonna need a shovel and someone who can keep quit
This is who we are this is what we've become..this is who we are this is what we've done!!

Logician

Post by Logician » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:47 pm

Me getting around sixty hours sleep, in the space of twelve weeks, because I put all my time and effort into my college project. I did more work than anyone else, to a greater standard than everyone else. Every tutor and examiner I talked to said my work was distinction level (in college, the grades we can receive are: fail, pass, merit and distinction). I told my entire family that I was guaranteed to get a distinction and then I went into college to collect my results and I got a merit... a fucking merit. I received the same grade as someone who did one eighth of the amount of work I did and whose works' quality was significantly worse than mine. Yet, somebody who does half the amount of work I did, to a lesser quality, received a distinction grade. The worst part of it all is that my college tutor told me that this grade didn't count towards anything, although she previously informed me, many times, that it would count towards fifty percent of my final grade. I literally developed spine problems from being slouched over a desk and working my arse off and it didn't even fucking count towards anything. I stayed up for sixty hours straight doing work, four times, for no reason. It still bothers me to this fucking day. **** you, biased examiners, who only give people you like the grades that they deserve and a big **** you to my college tutor for repeatedly lying to me throughout the year. Just to give you an example of how much work I did, we were supposed to have a minimum of thirty pages in our sketchbook and I had one-hundred and thirty-six pages, filled with information. **** my life. :x
"They pump us through the machine's valves to cleanse the world's disease,
We are the ammunition that will cause all life to cease."