I don't have my license

Talk about relationships & everything else going on in your personal life.

Moderators: curlylocs, Hale.Kat.101, Francescab.xx, BronaghKhloè, _babezie_, karkat0219, pyneapples, Papavanilla

danydari

I don't have my license

Post by danydari » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:09 pm

I'm 17 and I'm gonna be 18 in two months and I don't have my liscence

It's been stressing me out! I have my permit and I got it last year a few weeks before I turned 17. I feel like everyone has it! But I have some friends who don't even have their permit. I have a friend who didn't get her license 3 months after she graduated highschool. My dad was very hesitant about drivers ed because it costs 800 dollars. Which is so overpriced to me as well.

I had lessons with this school. But only two lessons. The people were very unprofessional and refused to teach me because they didn't feel safe. I had little expierence before I went with them. The school didn't even tell my dad in the first place that I needed expierence with a parent.

Am I a loser?

savage21

Re: I don't have my license

Post by savage21 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:45 pm

Youre not a loser. I had to have my sisters ex boyfriend teach me to drive because my parents wouldn't. I got my license like a month into my freshman year of college at 18.

Hereforall

Post by Hereforall » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:10 pm

You aren't a loser. So few people don't have their license.. That isn't a reson to be stressed
Hope it helped :D

Forky Cactus

Post by Forky Cactus » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:38 pm

Comparing yourself to other people is causing your stress, because you feel as if you are being left behind, and now you're starting so late to try to catch up. Well don't, a drivers license does not dictate whether or not your a "loser", just do your own thing and try not to compare yourself to others.
I eat lipstick covered, make-up wearing, tampon using, emotionally sensitive, diary writing, pussy-boys like you for breakfast.

IdkBro

Post by IdkBro » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:42 pm

Most people in England don't drive at 17/18 don't worry.

(This is also partially because you have to be 17 to get driving lessons and we have to pay for them all)

But you're not a loser, cars are expensive and everyone learns differently.
How you look doesn't change who you are, who you are changes how you look.

Carrie Baum

Post by Carrie Baum » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:02 pm

I got my license when I was almost 19. It's not a big deal. In fact, in most states it's easier to get a license if you're 18 because you don't have to take the same driver's ed or get permit hours.
Master Hater <3 you!