Scars after "breaking in" at a family members home.

Talk about relationships & everything else going on in your personal life.

Moderators: curlylocs, Hale.Kat.101, Francescab.xx, BronaghKhloè, _babezie_, karkat0219, pyneapples, Papavanilla

TheGamer3399

Scars after "breaking in" at a family members home.

Post by TheGamer3399 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:23 am

First of all, this is my first post here so if there is something wrong please tell me.

So i got home and a while later someone in my family calls me, saying they locked themselves out.
They closed the door leaving their keys on, they have only 1 door which they can enter through.
So they said to help out, basically break into their own home which by the way is not a fun thing to do...
They said to get to the keys with the mail slot, they cannot fit their arm through far enough
So i go there and try opening the door through the mail slot. After taking the cover of which then leaves a wooden hole.
It worked but damn those scars/scratches on my arm look like i cut myself [Which i do not.]
At first there where no signs of those, they just appeared +-10 minutes later...
They got more "reddish" the past 3 hours.
Maybe a dumb question: but they'll go away right.. right.. RIGHT..
Since they only get more visible over time.

One tip: if you try opening a door this way prepare to fiddle around for a long time.

Just thought this would be a "funny" thing to share....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am that guy that loves IT.
Hopefully working in some IT Store in the near future.

Expected more?

Hereforall

Re: Scars after "breaking in" at a family members home.

Post by Hereforall » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:57 pm

It will go away. Don't worry....It will heal in like a weak.
Hope it helped :D