I don't have my license

Talk about relationships & everything else going on in your personal life.

Moderators: curlylocs, Hale.Kat.101, Francescab.xx, BronaghKhloè, _babezie_, karkat0219, pyneapples, Papavanilla

danydari

I don't have my license

Post by danydari » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:09 pm

I'm 17 and I'm gonna be 18 in two months and I don't have my liscence

It's been stressing me out! I have my permit and I got it last year a few weeks before I turned 17. I feel like everyone has it! But I have some friends who don't even have their permit. I have a friend who didn't get her license 3 months after she graduated highschool. My dad was very hesitant about drivers ed because it costs 800 dollars. Which is so overpriced to me as well.

I had lessons with this school. But only two lessons. The people were very unprofessional and refused to teach me because they didn't feel safe. I had little expierence before I went with them. The school didn't even tell my dad in the first place that I needed expierence with a parent.

Am I a loser?

savage21

Re: I don't have my license

Post by savage21 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:45 pm

Youre not a loser. I had to have my sisters ex boyfriend teach me to drive because my parents wouldn't. I got my license like a month into my freshman year of college at 18.

Hereforall

Re: I don't have my license

Post by Hereforall » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:10 pm

You aren't a loser. So few people don't have their license.. That isn't a reson to be stressed
Hope it helped :D