Why are gamers so annoying?

Talk about everything not covered on the board elsewhere.

Moderators: Foam, bre14, gold gloom

PixelEyes

Why are gamers so annoying?

Post by PixelEyes » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:53 pm

Well we all know gamers can been annoying fuckers that spend to much time on the internet. I am a gamer myself, and even I wonder why we are annoying. After a few League Of Legends matches I realized. WE ARE THE MOST TOXIC THUNDERCUNTS IN THE WORLD.
So it got me thinking. Can Onision find the dumbest things about gamers and knock some fucking sense into this community?

Honda_katsu

Re: Why are gamers so annoying?

Post by Honda_katsu » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:10 pm

annoying in what way? and the gamer community is bigger than you think and many branch from different platform of gaming with different minds. so what you are saying/ asking for is war. please do not push it far than it suppose to go about bashing gamers.

PixelEyes

Post by PixelEyes » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:01 am

I am a gamer myself and I have been for many many years, and even I think that they can get very annoying and toxic. If you have even a slightly negative opinion on a game they like they will probably blow up on you. They can be very touchy about the gaming community as a whole.

xoxoshayy

Post by xoxoshayy » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:34 am

Some are annoying but some aren't
LeafyisHere (HISSSSSSS)Celestia Vega

IdkBro

Post by IdkBro » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:21 pm

It depends on the gamer. I play games but I don't talk about them or insult other people. I just play games by myself (not much these days tho) to relax, I don't play with others though.

I'm not annoying at all. Partly because I don't interact with people lol

(I game on Sony consoles (PS3/4) btw, I know some PC Users can be very mean to console users and think that because they have an expensive PC they are better than a console user which is just mean. Games are games no matter where you play them. And I play games like Tomb Raider, TLOU, Sims, Skyrim, GTA, Watchdogs, Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls and other story based one-player games because I like them.)
How you look doesn't change who you are, who you are changes how you look.

Oedipus

Post by Oedipus » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:24 am

There will always be assholes in any given community. I myself am a gamer and my community is awesome. Maybe you just need to get good?