Pedophila on YouTube (Webcam Videos)

If you find out something interesting regarding YouTube celebrities, YouTube itself or just have an interesting story to share that you think is awesome/really concerning, let me know here. (Might wind up in a video!)

Moderator: Kavril

gigi_0709

Pedophila on YouTube (Webcam Videos)

Post by gigi_0709 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:36 pm

So recently there has been videos going around of children, being sexually exploited. Videos like this include, mostly girls around 13 and under, making awkwardly yet sexual movements. These videos include girls opening their legs, playing with toys, or the thumbnail being a girl put up in a sexual positions along with having on very revealing clothing. On one of the videos there was two girls, playing with their dolls moving really fast paced which allowed their panties to be shown on camera which I found very disturbing, what made it more disturbing is the comments of many men, complimenting 'their legs' or commenting their "sexual feelings' for the girls. These videos are titled "Webcam (followed by a specific date)". What I want done is getting everyone to remove these videos by reporting them or at least getting YouTube itself, to be aware to what is really happening on YouTube. Thank You.
-Giselle Aguilar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yeremyah777

Re: Pedophila on YouTube (Webcam Videos)

Post by Yeremyah777 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:35 am

I'm down to report

Paintedinblack

Re: Pedophila on YouTube (Webcam Videos)

Post by Paintedinblack » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:39 am

Wtf ...reporting That's sick.