Hello, Who Are You?

Tell us your name, what you're into & just generally submerge yourself into the Onision community.

Moderators: onisionfuelsme, Kavril, sydni holcomb, betareil, creepypasta56, niamhsalad

Galaxy

Re: Hello, Who Are You?

Post by Galaxy » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:57 am

Hi my name is Kyria, I found Onision through recommendations on YouTube. I'm 14. I joined the site because I saw it in one of your videos and my favorite show is Criminal Minds, In additon to some anime's that are hard to choose from.

ZmollanG

Post by ZmollanG » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:01 am

What is your name? Molly!
How did you find Onision? I was randomly going through some YouTube video's.
Why did you join this site? I don't know.
How old are you? 14
What is your favorite TV show? Teen wolf or maybe shadowhunterse (the books are better)

(I'm Swedish, by the way)

Theonlypandagod

Post by Theonlypandagod » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:08 am

Please let me know the following:

What is your name?Hayden Clevenger
How did you find Onision?Youtube videos
Why did you join this site?why not?
How old are you? 13
What is your favorite TV show? Game of thrones even though the books are better

Thank you!

moonbunny

Post by moonbunny » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:15 am

My name is Cindy ^-^
I found Onision on YouTube because I am subscribed to Shane Dawson and I saw the Onision video about Shane and now I'm addicted to Onisionspeaks and UhOhBro.
I joined the site to join the conversations and possibly be featured in a video ♡
I am 24
I don't really watch tv just YouTube, Netflix, and anime. My favorite anime is either Sailor Moon or Black Butler ♡
Last edited by moonbunny on Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

JasmineZoe

Post by JasmineZoe » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:18 am

Hi. My name is Jasmine. I can't remember when I first started watching Onision or how because it was a long time ago but you've really helped me through a lot so thank you. I joined the site because I thought it might be fun. I'm 16 and my favourite TV show is House, M.D.

nutrasha

Post by nutrasha » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:19 am

i'm natasha.

i found onision a year ago because a random girl in the school library was talking to me about youtubers and mentioned him. ( she's now my best friend !! )

i joined this site because i just really wanted to, haha.

i'm thirteen, soon to be foureen in april.

i don't really have a favourite tv show, to be honest.

Caitlinkacicles

Post by Caitlinkacicles » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:05 am

My name is Caitlin-Kaci but you can call me Kate, Caitlin or KK for short,
I found omissions through YouTube recommendations and admire him for his what seems to be accepting manners towards the LGBTQA+ Community as I am lesbian...I joined this site as I find omission to be a amazingly brilliant person who seems accepting but can be judging to people who deserve it;) and his videos make my day and I watch them when I am sad as he makes me laugh, his passion is shown through his hard work which I love.
I'm 14 years old and you can find me on Facebook:
Caitlin Kaci Graham
Instagram:
@just_casual_white_trash
Twitter:
@obviouslymeduh
And musically:
Caitcam
My faverouite thing to watch is definitely skins as it is so realistic and i love you all!<33

Min_Dan_Bi

Post by Min_Dan_Bi » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:23 am

Hellow, My Name is Lea.

I found Onision when i was scrolling thgrough youtube like...2 or three years ago i think. and later i subscribed.

I joined this side so i could post pictures and just talk to other onisionfans maybe.

I am 16 Years old.

I don't really watch tv since i watch more videos on youtube but if i would....i probably would watch Family Guy and American horror story.

lhers0216

Post by lhers0216 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:33 am

My name is Lynnette, but some people call me Lynn for short. I was browsing on that weird side of YouTube and somehow I ended up finding Onision. I don't remember what video it was, but as usual, the thumbnail looked interesting, so I clicked on it. I remember being intrigued by Onision's honesty and sense of humor, and I checked out some of his other videos on both the Onision channel and UhOhBro. I joined this site because since I started watching Onision, he has become one of my favorite YouTubers, and I really want to be involved with the creation of his videos and maybe meet some Onision fans on the site that I can relate to. I'm 15 years old and my favorite T.V. show is Shameless.

Jbr

Post by Jbr » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:36 am

I'm Jenna :)
I found you by browsing around and I saw one of your sketches and instantly subscribed. Even thought you joke rudely, it's absolutely amazing. I wish I could express my hard feelings on people like that, you're truly strong. I decided to join this site so I could talk to others who enjoy watching you as much as I do. It's truly an amazing site. I'm young, but quite mature. I'm 14. :) :D

crystalized

Post by crystalized » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:40 am

Pēteris
i don't remember :(
i love Onision's videos.
Goldrush

ThatPerson

Post by ThatPerson » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:51 am

I'm Cherry. I found Onision through his cutting videos. Because I wanted to submit stuff for Onision's contests. I'm twelve. My favorite TV show is The Walking Dead.

Shiiniigamii

Post by Shiiniigamii » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:58 am

My name is Aghavni
I found onision through his death note videos
Because GReg tolded me to
Im 15
My fav Tv SHows are
AhS, TBT, Supernatural, Rick and Morty, How i met your mother, south park and Sherlock

Haley_Renee_219

Post by Haley_Renee_219 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:41 pm

I'm Haley. I found Onion boy in my reccomended. Because you told me to. I'm 13 and dont really watch TV.

ItzMeRa

Post by ItzMeRa » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:41 pm

Hiiii My Name Is Mira :D (you say Mera)
I found Onision trough other youtubers that raged on him ahahahahah.
Because i wanted to submit stuff for your contests and people told me so hahaha.
I turned 16 this year.
My favourite tv-show must be Benidorm, (Kdrama's such as Angry mom, Sassy go go and Cheese in the trap)