Hello, Who Are You?

Tell us your name, what you're into & just generally submerge yourself into the Onision community.

Moderators: onisionfuelsme, Kavril, sydni holcomb, betareil, creepypasta56, niamhsalad

Ari

Re: Hello, Who Are You?

Post by Ari » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:11 am

My name is Ari.
I found Onision thanks to my weird choices in videos because of which I got it recommended by Youtube.
I'm 19.
I'm here to get silently angry at morons. Kind of keeps me relaxed.
In Czech Republic, there is usually absolutely nothing to watch in TV, and if there is, there are tons of ad-breaks. So I don't watch TV. But from the shows I download... well, I'm a bit into anime stuff (NOT attack on titan, I swear), and then GOT and Sherlock. :geek:
I love hyenas. They're beautiful.

Jade G.
Location: Adelaide, Australia(I'm not austalian though so don't even)

uhhh hi. give me money.

Post by Jade G. » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:18 am

sup, name's jade
um... i found onision when... when lol, when my friend got shitty with one of your vids and made me watch it(coz he thought i'd have an opinion on it or something) then i was like "I. LOVE. THIS." i think it was a vid on that weird little elf-boy-thing "leafyishere"
i joined this site... bc i was bored and i could? i don't fkn know
i'm 17, bday's on th 7th nov
my fav tv show is.......................... i dunno, i don't watch tv lol, i just watch shit on crunchyroll or netflix... or i get one of my brothers to rip it from whatever site they rip it from. but my fav show.... that i watch is........... i really liked SAO, that was some good shit, and Blood-c :drools: oh and i like the legend of korra and aang (ya i like nerd shows, if you call me a nerd though i'll punch you)

you're welcome.

lol
One does not simply taste Jade's flavour...

tayjonk

Post by tayjonk » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:15 am

What is your name? Taylor. :P
How did you find Onision? Through youtube of course back in 2010.
Why did you join this site? You're one of my favorite youtubers and I enjoy your forums.
How old are you? 21
What is your favorite TV show? Breaking Bad

Jekmeows

Post by Jekmeows » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:02 pm

What is your name?
Jek

How did you find Onision?
Randomly came across your youtube channel.

Why did you join this site?
Been following you since 2010

How old are you?

What is your favorite TV show?
Magica Madoka T^T

QueenOfKinks

Post by QueenOfKinks » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:34 pm

My name is Martha, I'm a self taught artist from Bellingham WA and I found Onion through my cousin, it was late 2013 and he showed me some onision videos regarding self harm and it helped, I stopped and then kinda forgot then last summer that was all I did was watch Onision videos 24/7, I even bought an UhOhBro hat and I wore it everyday and I still wear it from time to time, but I used to be a big fan and now Onision kinda reminds me of a super self-righteous asshole boyfriend I had, even kinda look alike? I'm 15 and I joined the site for the **** of it, I mean why not? Also, my favorite tv show is Seinfeld and I really can't wait for Before The Flood to come out!!! :D

Logician

Post by Logician » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:50 pm

My name is Austin and I discovered Onision in the onion aisle of Whole Foods. I was born in 1999, which currently makes me seventeen years old. South Park is my favourite television series; it never fails to entertain me. I joined this forum, because I watched Onision advertise it in a recent video and I am curious if this site will replace onision.co, which I am active on.
Last edited by Logician on Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"They pump us through the machine's valves to cleanse the world's disease,
We are the ammunition that will cause all life to cease."

Marshie

Post by Marshie » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:25 pm

My name is Marsha.
I found Onision through my YouTube recommendations.
I joined this site because I find your videos awesome to watch and I appreciate how hard you work to make people laugh. Your passion shows through your work.
I am 19 years old.
My favorite TV show is Kitchen Nightmares.

fsociety

Post by fsociety » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:04 pm

Hi I'm Tabitha.

I saw a video you made about Gamer Girls and started watching videos on UHOHBRO until I found your other channels. I kept watching because I like you dark humor and agree with you in many ways. I do not agree with everything you say, but with the main topics.

I joined this site, because you said something about it in your last video.

I'm 20 years old.

My favorite TV shows are: Mr. Robot, Breaking Bad, Arrested Development and Death Note

NightmareRarity

Post by NightmareRarity » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:41 pm

My names Jade, I found Onision through YouTube reccomendations. I'm 14. I joined the site because it came up on Twitter, and my favourite TV show is American Horror Story.
P.S Your fucking awesome...

autumnthemoth

Post by autumnthemoth » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:46 pm

What is your name? Autumn.
How did you find Onision? Suggested YouTube videos.
Why did you join this site? I'm on day 5 of quitting smoking cold turkey. Distractions are good.
How old are you? 24.
What is your favorite TV show? I don't really watch TV.

sadlennon

Post by sadlennon » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:33 pm

Hi, I'm Amy, I saw a post shitting all over Onision, and being a person who likes to view both sides in order to formulate an opinion, I watched some anti-onision videos, and some onision videos and I decided "hey this guy's not actually a bad dude, he's not homophobic, racist, sexist, transphobic, he's just brutally honest which isn't a bad quality" so I decided I liked him and got really interested in his life and looked forward to his videos everyday because I realised we were pretty similar and yeah. I joined this site because hey I like onision so why not dude, it's a free country. I'm turning 15 this tuesday (november 1) and my favourite tv show is probably Doctor Who or Death Note.

FuentesGlaiza

Post by FuentesGlaiza » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:00 am

My name's Glaiza.

I found u through I'm a Banana.

I joined this cuz why not?

I'm 1*

My favourite show is probably Stranger Things

jas.quinn

Post by jas.quinn » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:24 am

Hi, I'm Jasmine. I can't remember how I found you, but it was on YouTube, 3 maybe 4 years ago. I joined because I was curious to see what it was like. I'm 16, and my favorite shows are Supernatural, Sons of Anarchy, and pretty much all the DC or Marvel shows.

Charbarmanning

Post by Charbarmanning » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:41 am

What is your name? Charlotte but you can call me Char, Charbar, Charlie, Charlottie etc. I really don't care
How did you find Onision? Probably through some stupid YouTube drama some time either this year or last year
Why did you join this site? Cause I like forums and I wanted to see if I can be in an Onision vid
How old are you? 14
What is your favorite TV show? I don't really watch TV much but I guess it would be some sort of British comedy show like Mock The Week, Russell Howard's Good News or Dave Gorman's Modern Life Is Good-ish

WiktoriaZofia

Post by WiktoriaZofia » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:51 am

Hello. My name is Wiktoria. At first my a friend of mine showed me one of Your videos but i didn't really care. Then after a couple of years i somehow came across You on YouTube. I joined the site just to get to know more about the viewers. I am 17. I love quite a few TV shows: Once upon a time, Agents of shield, My mad fat diary, avatar the legend of aang and code lyoko but i don't know if these two count as these are cartoons. Have a good day :)
I would rather see this world through the eyes of a child.

http://i-see-the-good-in-you.tumblr.com/