Hello, Who Are You?

Tell us your name, what you're into & just generally submerge yourself into the Onision community.

Moderators: onisionfuelsme, Kavril, sydni holcomb, betareil, creepypasta56, niamhsalad

chenoa00

Re: Hello, Who Are You?

Post by chenoa00 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:52 pm

Hey, Onision! I've been a fan for years and I'm really glad we all have a way to contact you. I just want to say I hope all is well. My name is Chenoa Partin. You're pretty great dude. Always been one of my favorite YouTubers :P

Jen

Post by Jen » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:53 pm

What is your name? Jen
How did you find Onision? When you made fun of Trisha Paytas' Trump video, someone reblogged your Tweet.
Why did you join this site? Just to see how it goes.
How old are you? Probably one of your oldest viewers. I'm 29.
What is your favorite TV show? The Walking Dead or Dexter.

morgellons.

Post by morgellons. » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:56 pm

My name is Sophie, I found Onision through YouTube recommendations, I joined this site to give myself something new to do (I like forums as well), I am not yet an adult, and my favorite shows are Star Trek and Downton Abbey.

HeyTay668

Post by HeyTay668 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:01 pm

Sup! My name is Sydney, but my friends call me Taylor. I found onision when I was watching YouTube and tumbled onto one of your videos. I am a young teenager. I joined this site because you said not to, and I thought it would be cool to interact with others about onision. Lastly, my favorite show is That 70's Show. I know its old, but I still watch it.

OhHellofriends

Post by OhHellofriends » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:27 pm

What is your name?
My name is Mariah!

How did you find Onision?
I discovered Onision from Shane youtube videos "hanging with Shane" couple years ago. Then I saw you posted about the air force and the banana song.

Why did you join this site?
Because you talked about it on twitter...

How old are you?
I am 22 years old. My birthday is July 20, 1994.

What is your favorite TV show?
I love the 80's/90's tv shows mostly.
Everybody loves Raymond, golden girls, Roseanne, friends etc.

OhHellofriends

Post by OhHellofriends » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:29 pm

morgellons. wrote:My name is Sophie, I found Onision through YouTube recommendations, I joined this site to give myself something new to do (I like forums as well), I am not yet an adult, and my favorite shows are Star Trek and Downton Abbey.
I LOVE DOWNTON ABBEY <3 It amazing show. my boyfriend family got me into it! i havent seen the last season tho!

sheilamotko

Post by sheilamotko » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:37 pm

What is your name?
Sheila ,last name is Motko
Was searching videos came across the 10 things I hate about Republicans video..and went from there :lol:
Because , I like the video content you make and you always leave me laughing :lol:
How old are you?
Hmmmmm...Can I take the 5th on that lol...ok, I am 55 (but I consider myself a young 55 :lol: :lol: )
When I do..its usually The Simpsons,Family Guy..I don't really watch much TV ,usually watching stuff on Youtube
"I'm gonna need a shovel and someone who can keep quit
This is who we are this is what we've become..this is who we are this is what we've done!!

Yuriko_Dancez

Post by Yuriko_Dancez » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:38 pm

HI! My name is Yuriko Mora-Santillan. I found Onision, because I heard some peeps overtalking about him and i went on youtube and searched up his name. He came up and since that day on i've been watching his videos for aslong as i can remember lol, btw this was years ago when i found him. I joined this site, because I wanted to talk to senpai :D and the awesome fans too! I am currently 16 years old. My favorite TV show would have to be The Walking Dead.

LisaSkone

Post by LisaSkone » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:54 am

Onision wrote:Please let me know the following:

What is your name?
How old are you?

Thank you!

I'm Lisa! I found you through YouTube and I literally joined this site 13 minutes ago for fun and a way to contact my favourite YouTuber. I'm 14 and I love Death Note!

Sarabear3s

Post by Sarabear3s » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:04 am

Hi my name is sara, and i found onion through shane dawson i then checked your channel out and feel in love with your content. i joined this site to support greg, I'm 16 years of age, my favorite tv show rn is criminal minds. xoxo
elmos world

IdkBro

Post by IdkBro » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:56 am

Hi, my name is Kyra pronounced (kye-ra) not (key-ra).
I found your channel in my reccomemdations.
I joined this site because I wanted to interact with you and onision fans :-)
I'm 16 years old.
My favourite TV show is The 100
How you look doesn't change who you are, who you are changes how you look.

Graceisonfire

Post by Graceisonfire » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:59 am

Hi, I am Grace. I found you because i was watching death note and I saw your death note reenactment video. I joined because you put the link on twitter. And my favorite tv show is Supernatural. Oh and yeah I'm fifteen

Waffly

Post by Waffly » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:55 am

What is your name? Oscar.
How did you find Onision? Don't really remember, I just stumbled upon your UhOhBro videos and since they were so short and addictive I started watching a lot of them. Then I found out that you have other channels - Onision and OnisionSpeaks. Didn't really like the comedy on your main Onision channel, but freaking loved your OnisionSpeaks videos, especially the old ones where you talk about a lot of interesting subjects and topics. For me OnisionSpeaks channel is the best out of all of your channels.
Why did you join this site? Don't know why. Maybe I will meet new people here. Maybe you will notice me. Maybe something good will happen, lol.
How old are you? 15
What is your favorite TV show? It's an anime called "Steins;Gate" you should check it out if you haven't watched it.

mysticrebel77

Post by mysticrebel77 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:02 am

Hi, my name is Imani, I found Onision through recommendations on YouTube. I'm 15. I don't know why I joined it... Probably to meet new people, and get noticed *shrugs* My favorite show is Bates Motel and Sherlock
I am a reject to society...
But do I give a ****?
No not really :lol:

Geerths

Post by Geerths » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:27 am

My name is Geert, I found onision years and years ago through recommendations on YouTube. I'm 21 and joined the site because I was interested in what onision had to say about different topics. I'm not really interested in TV shows so I don't have a favorite one.