Hello, Who Are You?

Tell us your name, what you're into & just generally submerge yourself into the Onision community.

Moderators: onisionfuelsme, Kavril, sydni holcomb, betareil, creepypasta56, niamhsalad

Spidergwin2099

Re: Hello, Who Are You?

Post by Spidergwin2099 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:21 pm

Hey guys my name is Dalyn (day lyn )

I found onision from his im so emo song

I joined this website because I wanted to make new friends

I'm currently 14 turning 15 in February

And my favorite tv show is The Flash

(And death note)

taylee.lynn

Post by taylee.lynn » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:18 pm

Hi, my name is Taylee (pronounced like Hailey but with a t instead of an h). I discovered Onision on YouTube. I joined this website cause, why not? I'm 13 years old and my favorite show at the moment is Pretty Little Liars! :D

Ayedrita

Post by Ayedrita » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:07 am

Uh- Hi! My name is Drita. I found Onision while I was browsing on YouTube like a year or two ago.. I forgot but I know it was a while back. I joined this site to see and be a part of this community and probably make friends? I dunno I'm awkward.. But I hope I do make friends. ^_^ I am 15 years old. My favorite TV shows are American Horror Story, Steven Universe, Attack On Titan, Noragami, Death Note, Doctor Who, Adventure Time, Family Guy, etc- I can't choose one so I named a couple. ^_^ But yeah-

Suzan.All

Post by Suzan.All » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:17 am

What is your name? Alexandra
How did you find Onision? uhhh, i don't really remember, it just kind of happened...
Why did you join this site? It is a great way to pass the time... XD
How old are you? 16
What is your favorite TV show? How To Get Away With Murder (you should watch it it is amazing!)

AnjaAnja

Post by AnjaAnja » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:26 am

Heyyy, my name is Anja. My friend showed me your videos and I liked it. Im 15 and I always wanted to be in your video so this was a chance.. And my favorite show is Criminal minds,Friends and American Horror story :)

Ash323

Post by Ash323 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:26 am

What is your name?: My full name is Ashton but I prefer to be called Ash for personal reasons

How did you find Onision?: I've been watching Onision for about 4 to 5 years now, I just recently joined because I decided instead of being the isolated spectator that i have accustomed myself to be for the majority of my life I should maybe engage myself in a community that wouldnt want me to have brain cancer.

Why did you join this site?: Well, id rather be surrounded by a community of people who enjoy being told the truth despite if it hurts them emotionally, then a community that hides behind lies because they're being "nice"

How old are you?: Im 16 years old and turning 17 this year in March, I still wonder how the years went by so fast *sigh*

What is your favorite TV show?: To be honest I dont watch a lot of mainstream T.V. shows, mostly because I grew up without cable so I never got into the habit of sitting in front of the T.V. and watching shows, but I do enjoy streaming shows on Netflix and Hulu. But I think to answer this question im going to have to go with the only show that made me super emotional at the end, and its an anime called Angel Beats.

Well, glad I could fill out these questions, and I hope i fit in this community as much as I would like too
I strive for Greatness

Sammi

Post by Sammi » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:56 am

Hey Onision!
My name is Samantha, but all my friends call me Sam.
I found your channel when it came up as recommended. One of my friends told me about you, too.
I joined this site because I really enjoy your videos, :D and I like how honest you are.
I'm fifteen.
My favorite TV show would have to be Sherlock, or Dr. Who. (I'm a huge fan of Sci-Fi types of shows/books/movies)

poursome80sonme

Post by poursome80sonme » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:56 pm

hello. my name is jessica but i mostly go by jessi. i found your channel because of a marina joyce parody video from last year but got into your videos just recently. i joined this site because i saw it in one of your videos and wanted to check it out. i just turned 18 and my favourite tv show is criminal minds.

Ruby_Y

Post by Ruby_Y » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:04 pm

Hello my name is Alexandria but i prefer Alex. i found out about you because my sister wanted me to watch you one day so i did. i joined your site because you talked about it a lot in your videos so i decided to become apart of it. i'm 14 years old. my favorite show is rwby ive binge watched all the volumes more than twice.

aimeegrace

Post by aimeegrace » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:41 pm

Hi ! I'm Aimee or Grace whichever. I was scrolling through youtube when I found Greg. I joined the site because it seemed like a cool way to meet new people and interact with others interested in the same things as me. I am sixteen years old. My current favorite tv show is supernatural. :D

jadenpeachy

Post by jadenpeachy » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:51 pm

Hi! I'm jaden. I found onision about 4 or 5 years ago when I saw his banana song. Me and my friends would make cringey dances to the song and I still remember all the lyrics to this very day. I joined the site because I watched videos on it and I liked the concept. I'm 13 and my fav tv show is supernatural, twd, su, and a few animes.

Felice

Post by Felice » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:42 pm

My name is Calista or Felice, whatever I feel like.
The Banana Song.
I joined this site because I'm lonely.
I'm 18.
My favorite tv show is Bones.
Twitter @angelblooded
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/turnipwars

isabella431

Post by isabella431 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:52 pm

My name is Isabella, I don't remember probably in the recommendations, i wanted to be able to submit entries for the videos, 13 going on 14, and Stranger Things is the best.

Niwa

Post by Niwa » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:52 pm

Hi, my name is Niwa. I found him on youtube video someone was talking about him. I was board so I joined in to find someone to talk to. I'm 30. I'm into anime so my favorite tv shows are a lot of different anime, like DB universe - GT, it doesn't count, Naruto, Bleach, Gintama, Get Backers, etc.

Alexcarr

Post by Alexcarr » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:59 pm

Hi I'm Alex. I found your Channel because a friend of mine watched you. I thought it would be fun. I'm 14. I love anime.