Hello, Who Are You?

Tell us your name, what you're into & just generally submerge yourself into the Onision community.

Moderators: onisionfuelsme, Kavril, sydni holcomb, betareil, creepypasta56, niamhsalad

typical.cher

Re: Hello, Who Are You?

Post by typical.cher » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:57 am

Hi, my name is Cher, I'm 15. I found Onision one day because I was bored and went on YouTube then tada I found UhOhBro and loved that channel so I subscribed to all the others. I joined this site because your Facebook post said to not click the link so I clicked the link, and I also kept forgetting to sign up so I signed up today finally. Lastly my favorite tv show is Supernatural because Jensen Ackles can **** me up any day of the week.

Idunno

Post by Idunno » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:00 am

onision wrote:
Idunno wrote:My name is Marios.
I found you through Marilyn Manson.
I joined this site because you told us not to, and I'm on your other forum as well.
I'm 17 years old.
My favorite show at the moment is The Walking Dead.

You're welcome! :D
How did you find me through Marilyn Manson?
I searched for "Marilyn Manson impersonation" on YouTube and one of your Marilyn Manson-related UhOhBro videos showed up. That was about one and a half year ago. I've been following you very closely on YouTube and other social media since. You're like my only friend (I hope that didn't come out as creepy). :D

jenclrk16

Post by jenclrk16 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:06 am

Hello, my name is Jennifer. I found Onision 4 years ago when I was looking for advice on the internet. I joined this site because I'd like to be part of Onision's fan base. I am 18 years old. My favorite TV show is The Office.

Onionsan

Post by Onionsan » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:23 am

Onision wrote:Please let me know the following:

What is your name?
How did you find Onision?
Why did you join this site?
How old are you?
What is your favorite TV show?

Thank you!
Hi!
My name is Ida.
A friend told me about you last year because she had a crush on you.
Because I need friends.
I’m 15 years old.
I don’t watch TV shows, just the news… I’m a funny person I promise.

Thank you for existing

NicoleCharlotte

Post by NicoleCharlotte » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:45 am

Hello!
My name is Charlotte
I was just looking on YouTube and you came up
I wanted you to notice me and to feel like part of a groups
I am 15 years old
My favourite TV show is Pretty Little Liars

bananasenpai

Post by bananasenpai » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:55 am

Greg has the funniest quotable stuff
[ you can call me Sevashi or Berry not sure what I am gonna change it to next spring
Death note I think thank you death note
To feed most evil ideas to Onision.
i am almost 19 less than 50 days to complete 19 worthless years of existence.
can't just can't although the ones that come to mind are house MD , friends(because who doesn't)TBBT that even though it kind of sucks now,southpark and much of anime no favourites.

Painemaxwell

Post by Painemaxwell » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:42 am

My name is Champaign and yes that's my real name. I just turned 27 in September. I think I found you from the recommended section after watching Phil Defranco. I join the site in hopes of being involved in a good community and maybe be able to work with you in future stuff (but that's probably not going to happen). My favorite tv show is Dr. Who.
P.s: my favorite movie is The Crow and tell Lainey I think she's very gorgeous and to **** all the haters. They can never understand what she goes through on a daily basis. 8-)

Oliver_oyster

Post by Oliver_oyster » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:01 pm

My name is Olly
I found Onision on Youtube.com, obviously aha
Saw the link on Twitter, I guess
I turned 15 in September
Oh dear. Don't get me started on my favorite TV shows xD It's a mixture between Supernatural and Dexter :3

GazelleBrosef

Post by GazelleBrosef » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:14 pm

What is your name? Gazelle
How did you find Onision? I found him through Shane Dawson :?
Why did you join this site? Oh knee si on
How old are you? 16
What is your favorite TV show? I don't really watch Television. I'm more of a YouTube and music person.
emo 2004 avril lavigne

cobainlove_

Post by cobainlove_ » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:43 pm

Cindy14

alxsoto

Post by alxsoto » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:03 pm

My name is Alexandra, I come from Venezuela and I am 26 years old. I literally found out about Onision a couple of weeks ago when I was researching something related to weight on YouTube. Since I resonated so much with the kind of content Onision has created, I joined this site to interact with like-minded individuals. I have plenty of favorite tv shows, but the ones I devoutly watch when a new season is released are Game of Thrones, Supernatural and American Horror Story!
Break every rule meant to break you.

cobainlove_

Post by cobainlove_ » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:34 pm

Hiiii my name is Cindy. Yo. I like Kurt Cobain very much. I've been front row at a blink 182 concert and got Mark Hoppus's pick BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!!! I met All Time Low before they smell good. Onision changed my life so much. He helps me with my problems and makes my day funnier //// Andy Black for life

JackIsCrazy

Post by JackIsCrazy » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:03 pm

My name is Andy Espino
My best friend showed me your videos 5 years ago.
I joined this site because you linked it in a tweet of yours and I like meeting other Onision subscribers.
I am 16
My favorite show is Stranger Things.
(also, your OnisionSpeaks videos has given me ideas for essays which has lead to multiple 100's in English and the teachers thinking I'm smarter than I actually am. Lawl)

arcticmonkeys

Post by arcticmonkeys » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:48 pm

my name is juwairriyya, have fun tryna pronounce that
but everyone calls me juwy cause that's long, and no I'm not a Jew (not like there's anything wrong with being a jew I'm just sick of everyone asking that.)

I found onision from when I'm a banana first came out, I found it hilarious and I showed my whole family, I was probably about 8/9?

I joined this site cause you posted it on twitter oh and cause I kinda stalk you, sorry.

I'm 14, gonna be 15 in december ayYYyyyy

and I have loads of favourite TV shows I can't choose so it's either daredevil, american horror story, supernatural or skins (the uk version bc the us one is shit)
Last edited by arcticmonkeys on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
505Netlfixing :twisted:

gabrielleco

Post by gabrielleco » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:49 pm

My name is Gabrielle. I am 15. My best friend showed me your videos, and at first I thought they were dumb. But things change, and now of course I love them. My favorite show is Spongebob Squarepants. I really love Radiohead, they are my world, I can't imagine a better band or discography, and I'm hopelessly in love with the lead singer Thom Yorke.