Need Moderators To Keep The Forums Clean

If you want Onision to make a specific video, by all means, submit your video suggestion here!

Moderators: Kavril, blackringdreams, tatum.renae, intoxication, God

daisyypx

Re: Need Moderators To Keep The Forums Clean

Post by daisyypx » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:36 am

Hey Greg! My name is Daisy and I signed up to this forum because I love your videos (and you) so so much and I wanted to see what the forum was like and maybe get a chance to interact and speak to new people. I used to have serious body dysmorphia however you have helped me through it and to realise that I'm not actually fat at all. Your videos just give me a little break from my day and I savour them all sm. I would love to be a moderator in either the picture or personal life sector but I will work wherever. Tnank you sm, hope you're well x

Taryll02

Post by Taryll02 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:46 am

Il help out what needs done?

Taryll02

Post by Taryll02 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:53 am

Name: Taryll
I signed up because i love your videos and the fact that
Most youtuber drag along the answer if not lie about it
But your strait forward and you tell the truth and i like that
About you, so i signed up hoping to be in one of your videos
And i would like to help out in the pictures if not idc what i get put under

SMonkeys

Post by SMonkeys » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:42 am

Hello Greg; I'm Ashleigh.

I had singed up to this forum to be among who actually appreciate you and your honestly and your effort you put into your videos and hopefully gain some genuine friends along the way. It's also one of the best ways to interact with yourself and other fans. Also liked the idea of offering video ideas and also maybe partake in a video myself.

My history with Onision/Yourself started off with the ghost footage and I honestly thought it was hysterical. I then began to watch more of your videos and slowly began to realize that your videos about body image, self harm and such where helping me a lot and I grew a one sided connection to yourself. I watch you near enough every day and I visit this forum at least every day at some point. Your videos have helped me mentally and physically and I feel beyond thankful for that.

The section of the forum I'd like to moderate would be your pictures section. Main reason being is to remove any hateful, harmful, Slanderous, Inappropriate and unsightly images that may be disturbing to other members or yourself or the Personal life section for the same reasons, to remove any of the mentioned items listed above.

Thank you so much Greg.

(Even if you're not looking for anyone at the moment I still hope you'd consider me)

MayDannaDash

Post by MayDannaDash » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:13 am

My name's Megan, most people call me Meg

I signed up because I enjoy your videos and love these kinds of forums, it's different from what other YouTubers have. It's more fun than Facebook or Twitter at least to me.

My sister originally showed me your channel and I've been watching for a few years. I find your content entertaining and while I don't care what anyone thinks of my body and I can't say you've fixed my life magically, I've had fun watching your videos and chatting on this forum.

Ever since I first learned how to use forums I've wanted to be a Mod. I like being part of things, especially now because I'm cooped up in the hospital feeling useless.
I'd be love to deal with personal forums and pictures. I'm quick and since been I've got nothing to do I'll be able to check in often.
I <3 cartoons, anime & dogs
Tumblr: maydannadashes
Nonbinary
Pansexuals aren't all attention whores, just me, hmu fam!
I'm Smart, you'll like me

Keverdeenebj

Post by Keverdeenebj » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:24 pm

Sup the name is Ellie.
One day I was looking for Donald Trump memes and I came across one of your videos. I am a new viewer, but I love the vids and seriously find you hilarious.
I recently joined this forum because of all the drama, and I wanted to see it for myself. I have since got hooked onto this whole thing so

I kinda want to moderate the pictures and stuff just making sure it's all appropriate and I want to prevent any further accusations of you being a child molester, so yeah that's me.

Bye.

BrianUtvik

Post by BrianUtvik » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:45 pm

Hello, my name is Brian.
I signed up to this forum out of curiosity and mild boredom. (Even though I like to think that intelligent/creative minds never get bored.)

I found you through the suggested panel on Youtube, however, I am not sure what videos I was watching at the time, specifically.
Your videos are greatly varied, so I imagine it is hard to find someone who does not enjoy any of them. Basically, what I am saying is that even though I do not have the time or interest to watch all of them, I never struggle with finding numerous videos I enjoy on your multiple channels.

As for what section I would prefer monitoring, I feel like I would have the most to contribute with in a section revolving personal life issues. But I would not mind monitoring the other sections either.

If you were to offer me your trust, and select me as a moderator, I would absolutely not let you down. You may have my word, that I would make a great effort to fulfill my given duty and keep this environment clean and safe. I trust that you make the right choice no matter whom it shall be.

Liam97

Post by Liam97 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:58 pm

1. my name is Liam

2. i signed up to this forum to be a greater part of the community and to post topics and pictures rather than just watching the videos and commenting on them

3.i found onision by a random youtube link at the side of a video and once i started watching i couldn't stop and and i believe that all the videos that are made are great in the way they help people weather that be helping them stop cutting or just making their day that little bit better and everything inbetween, not to mention the fact that i believe that life would be better if people just spoke their mind freely like you

4.i would like to help my moderating the picture section

Greg (onision) just keep up the good work no matter what people have said you have helped countless people so on behalf of your viewers i say thankyou for being who you are

Isasac3711

Post by Isasac3711 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:09 pm

1. Isaac
2. I signed up to this forum to learn more about how you pick your topics in your videos that I enjoy and also to be more than just a subscriber.
3. I first found your channel when me and an old friend had a chat and she asked if I watched you. I said no and later that day, I watched around 5-10 of your videos. I came back the next day to tell her how much I loved your videos. I watch your videos whenever they come out thx to her and I find them very interesting and entertaining. Your videos isn't like some normal vlog or gaming thing, I love how you aren't afraid to speak your mind and I agree with most of your views.
4. I would like to be in charge of the picture section, if not then the polls.

abaines5503

Post by abaines5503 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:30 pm

My name is alexia. I signed up for this because I want to help you and, I deeply enjoy your videos. I found you about a year ago. I saw one of your self harm videos and instantly fell in love with your honesty. I am hoping to be in charge of either your picture forum or your personal life forum. I hope you accept my application.
Death is inevitable, make the best of the short life you have.

Badass

Post by Badass » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:47 am

I'm Kendall, I signed up because I went to the website and saw there was a sign up option. I found you from my friend, who LOVED you. We would watch all of your videos, then talk about them the next day. I would like to be a moderater for pictures, but if that's not available, I could be a moderater for personal life. I think everybody knows how nasty they can get!

Papavanilla

Post by Papavanilla » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:34 pm

I'll moderate the new You Tubers : Report section! :D I really like moderating so i don't mind moderating more sections. I noticed it didn't have any yet.
Please message me if you need help.

j_m_pannone

Post by j_m_pannone » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:37 pm

My name is Joscelynne.

I signed up for this forum because I always watch your videos, and since a wide amount of them were based off the website, I wanted to see what this is all about. I find the topics interesting to scroll through and see which ones you might do next.

I don't really know how to explain my history with your channels. I've watched ALOT of your videos, since hash-browning. Isn't that what it was called? I found out about your channel when I was scrolling through recommended... I clicked on one of them and then I ended up watching a ton in one day. I find it interesting how you always have the best arguments, and these people continue to argue their side when there is no point. You ALWAYS have proof, and that's the reason I always side with you. I think your videos are funny to, being that you always find a way to diss them and make fun of them. Its pointless for anyone to argue with you or your ways because you always have justification.

Anyway..... I think that if I were to help moderate, I would be best in the personal life forum or the picture forum.

Merui

Post by Merui » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:46 pm

1. Ashley
2. I signed up to the forum because I enjoyed the content and wanted to expand that enjoyment beyond YouTube.
3. I don't remeber the first video that I watched, but it was when I was a teenager. I kinda grew up with them and I think they made me see the world in a different light than I may have otherwise. Personally I'm torn between UhOhBro and OnisionSpeaks when it comes to my favorite depending on my mood ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭*
4. Any where that needs it really, I'm not very picky

ItsJustImagyn

Post by ItsJustImagyn » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:08 pm

Imagyn.
I thought it'd be cool.
I found you looking up stuff on YouTube like 2 years ago and fell in love, i've never had a problem with any of your videos. i'm not a pussy bitch.
I'd prefer personally life or pictures i'm not too much of a gamer