Need Moderators To Keep The Forums Clean

If you want Onision to make a specific video, by all means, submit your video suggestion here!

Moderators: Kavril, blackringdreams, tatum.renae, intoxication, God

InvisablePotato

Re: Need Moderators To Keep The Forums Clean

Post by InvisablePotato » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:59 am

Hey, My name is Reeanna and I signed up on this forum because I wanted to see what it was like and its pretty good. I found your channel when I was looking for advice on anorexics (my friend was a sufferer) and turns out the numbers you provided actually helped a lot and now she is a healthy, happy vegan so thanks for saving my friend... I would like to be in charge of the picture section to make sure no inappropriate photos are being posted and.. yeah. Bye 8-)

Kymiro

Post by Kymiro » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:05 pm

Good day, Greg!

My name is Bjarne and since I always found the idea of forums really exciting I decided to join yours.
Forums are a really easily-accessible and nice way of getting to know friendly, caring or just helpful people, who might not be there
in the lifes of some people.

Having found you about two years ago through ordinary Youtube browsing, I continue to enjoy your videos to this very day!
You're giving refreshing insight in many helpful topics like LGBT/sexuality or vegetarianism and I am more than glad to see people receiving
help and happiness from your videos, especially on OnisionSpeaks of course!

As said, seeing people actively getting better fills me with happiness, so I would like to be a moderator in the Personal Life section,
where some people are, from what I've seen, in serious and dire need of help/advice or just pure communication and shouldn't be getting
harrassed, spammed or similar things, which could even worsen certain situations.
Any other section would be alright as well, as I just want to keep people around here positive!

Have a nice day!
Last edited by Kymiro on Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Hey, Kymiro sounds like a reasonable, friendly and intelligent person!
I hope he'll have a great life with lots of friends!"

- No one ever

Selenapiper

Post by Selenapiper » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:11 pm

Selena

I really loved the idea of having a place where people can go and find people who are like minded to them, or having people who have similar issues to you and finding something you can relate on. Being able to build other people up. I find comfort in having people who think like me, and i haven't posted much in any of the forums because i love to read them more than anything. I really enjoy the community that you have established here.

It was a few years ago during a time i was considering renouncing my faith, and i was going through just a lot of emotional things. and i stumbled across one of your 10 things i hate about the bible or Christians or something. Then i continued to watch and you really helped me build up myself and become a better person for myself and the people around me. i think your videos are an acquired taste. I like that you arent afraid to be controversial and you share things and you stand by them. you are always honest and you show apologies when you feel you crossed the line. I love that they are mostly based on fact, and i find them really enjoyable, but like i said before they can be something that people need for a wake up call. I love what you stand for, and that youve helped so many.

I can do whatever really. I can do picture or games and polls

becka.meme

Post by becka.meme » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:19 pm

I'm Becka.
I found onision through a suggested video one day a few years ago and I was immediately hooked on the brutal honesty. You made me feel convicted yet comforted at the same time. "You're an idiot but it's okay because I know you can change" sort of thing. Your videos always bring me up so when I found there was a whole website dedicated to the community I was... eh.... I'll do it later. But when I did I loved it instantly. I'd like to keep it this way for everyone else who joins.
Honestly put me wherever because I just like meeting everyone on here :)
~Becka :)

Melodical_zombi

Post by Melodical_zombi » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:20 pm

Hello! I am Jaidyn, I signed up to be on this forum because I love the idea that fans can have a way to connect to you in a better atmosphere than just the comment section of YouTube. On here, you are less likely to be ridiculed for being an Onision fan, there is little hate, and judgment too. I don't expect you to go through multiple channels worth of videos, where there are years worth of content, and read every comment. But on your forum there is a better chance of you connecting with your fans and really understanding the impact you have in others lives, like mine. I found your channel in 2013, I was watching a Shane Dawson video and it lead to one of him kissing some guy. Being the curious person I am, I clicked on it. There was a stream of other videos to watch and I kept scrolling, trying to find something new. I found this uhohbro channel and clicked, ever since I have been watching your videos whenever I go to YouTube. I know when I click on something of yours I will be entertained or challenged to think of topics I never even had cross my mind.
I would like to be on the picture section, there has been a bit of controversy, and people attacking you for content on here that is not your fault. If I can help keep bad press off you and your channel. I would enjoy helping you if you would let me.

Thank You!

gracerobison777

Post by gracerobison777 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:33 pm

My name is Grace, and I signed up to this forum so I could get your opinion on my body, personality, and etc. I found this site when I was watching your videos and you were talking about it so I signed up. Also I love your videos I think they are very helpful! I would like to be in charge of any section because I am on here a lot and I can help make sure the site is clean! Thank you Onision and I hope I can be a Moderator!
Smiling has always been easier than explaining why you're sad

Bvb_4l

Post by Bvb_4l » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:17 pm

I could help out, I know how to moderate in your sense of mind. Idk how to English right now because stress. But I've been watching you for 7 years, since 11.24.10, I was almost five. Now I'm really close to twelve. I've always looked up to you, you've saved me from myself when I was being mentally, emotionally abused, and my mom was beaten and raped every day for a year by my step dad. My mental health is so much better, thank God. But we're off track, I'm helpful, I like to help. Especially when it comes to the first YouTuber I subscribed to. I entered really not long ago. I hope that I will end up in one of your videos. I wish the best for you, your son, and Lainey.

Best of wishes..
- Kiley
11 years old :|
Black Veil Brides 8-)
Demisexual :P

Felice

Post by Felice » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:46 pm

1. First name.
My name is Calista.
2. Why you signed up to this forum.
I signed up for this forum mainly because I'm lonely, but also so I can discuss your videos and meet people who are also a fan of you.
3. Your history with Onision (how you found me/what you think of my videos)
Your videos are fucking amazing. I love your stark honesty and your demeanor, and I'm very fond of the way you take no shit. I discovered you through the banana song ages ago, and I've been watching your videos ever since.
4. Section of the forum you would like to be in charge of (game section, personal life section, picture section etc)
I'd love to moderate the personal life section.
Twitter @angelblooded
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/turnipwars

tragician

Post by tragician » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:49 am

I'm Tristan & I'll be willing to help if any section if needed. I signed up on the forum to meet and interact with the Onision community, and the community is full of really kind people and everyone is a family here in my opinion. I watch your videos daily you're my favourite YouTuber and it makes me happy when you upload a video and I get notified right away. I'm pretty sure I watched your ghost on camera parody when I was 9 or 10 years old (I'm 16 now) and occasionally I would watch you then, but now like I said I watch you everyday. Like said I don't mind which forums I modify, but the game or personal life section would be my top choices but I don't really care :D
- Tristan

tinyplanetk

Post by tinyplanetk » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:19 am

hey! my name's kailyn, but on the internet i just go by k. i signed up for this because i thought it would be a great way to contribute to the onision community and a little to your content. i started watching you in august. i really like your videos and hopefully will soon be able to read stones to abbigale and this is why i hate you. i admire your brutal honesty and share your sense of humor. i don't really care what section i'll moderate if chosen, but if you need more in the pictures for videos section i'd be down with that. wherever you need moderators, i'll go. thanks!
Last edited by tinyplanetk on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

AmyOberoi

Post by AmyOberoi » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:27 am

hey my name is ameera
i find your content pretty hilarious in a logical way i have been watching you since 2013 i never got offended by your videos and i like your honest an truthful personality alot. i would like to have the pictures section

Ihomophobicteen

Post by Ihomophobicteen » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:52 pm

Cale
To help onision and the forums
I found him2 years ago when looking for really interesting things to watch. He is literally the best YouTuber ever
Picture section
Oh and your welcome

christifarian

Post by christifarian » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:26 am

My name is Christine. I'm 21 :D I watch your videos on YouTube and absolutely love them. You're very funny and remind me of my boyfriend. I showed him your videos and he usually insults any youtuber I show him (but he actually took a liking to yours) which was cool. I actually found you through hate videos on this girls channel and I went to check you out to see what you were like and I absolutely fell in love with your channel. Your videos are great! I'd like to mod in the picture sections!
Notice me senpai

JordynB21

Post by JordynB21 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:43 pm

My name is Jordyn
I signed up for the forum to be apart of something fun and contribute to this community.
About six months ago I watched a video about Andy Biersack not even knowing who either of you guys were, and struggling to deal with anorexia, and self harm. Now I'm obsessed with black veil bride :D and your videos. They made me become healthy again and vegetarian. I no longer self harm, and I'm learning to accept myself. I also got my younger step sister to watch your videos which is helping her. She lives with my dad (I don't) and let's just say he is awful and I mean bad my mom only allows my to go once every two months for six hours, so I don't get to she her much :roll:
I'd chose the personal info section, but if there's a section that needs more moderators I'd gladly go :D

Zion

Post by Zion » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:55 pm

Hello my name is Zion.
I signed up for Onision.xyz to connect with other Onision fans and so that I could experience this awesome website I heard so much about for myself.
I started watching UhOhBro and Onision in 2013 then, I stopped because of your views on religion (couldn't handle the truth at the time lol). I recently started watching all of your channels again in 2016. I enjoy your content Greg as well as your dedicated fanbase and your willingness to speak your mind and I admire how articulate you are.
I'm a self harm survivor and I'm recovering wonderfully. Your videos are very educational and edifying (even the silly sketches). I would make a good edition to the Onision.xyz family and help to moderate the Personal Life section of Onision.xyz.
-xoxo Gossip Girl