Need Moderators To Keep The Forums Clean

If you want Onision to make a specific video, by all means, submit your video suggestion here!

Moderators: Kavril, tatum.renae, intoxication, God, blackringdreams

Imhungry._.

Re: Need Moderators To Keep The Forums Clean

Post by Imhungry._. » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:28 am

1. Hiya im Lizzy!

2. I signed up to be in this forum bc your my favorite youtuber and thought it would be cool to be in one of your videos. And being in this forum gives me sm to do bc im usually bored with nothing to do bc i have no energy so i just stay home all the time. It also gets my mind off problems im expiriencing in my life.

3. And i am in one of your videos... Apparently my face freaks you out. So thats cool i guess :lol: :lol: :oops: i found your videos years ago. I really like your channel bc its so original and unique. And i like your brutal honesty.

4. Pictures for videos bc thats the most fun

Jaymaydayparade

Post by Jaymaydayparade » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:14 pm

1. Jaymi
2. I signed up for this website to open my mind to different views and opinions. The mind is an ever changing thing.
3. I found Onision on Youtube. I don't always see eye to eye on each and every topic, but thats the beauty in it. He always delivers on getting my mind gears into motion.
4. I'd be happy to moderate any section you still need help moderating.

sarizza

Post by sarizza » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:45 pm

hi my name is Sarah
i signed up for this forum because i thought it be awesome to join
one of your videos was in reccomended feed so i started watching back in late 2014
i would like to moderate personal life, game section, or picture for videos, whatever works.
8-) 8-) I am batman :) jk

KAJ112

Post by KAJ112 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:46 am

1. First name: Kim
2. Why you signed up to this forum: all of the "YouTube drama" and because of my interest/experience in body image health
3. Your history with Onision (how you found me/what you think of my videos): Been watching you (and other popular You Tubers) heavily for past 6 months. I am intrigued with the dynamic of the YouTube culture. I agree with you about 70% on most issues.
4. Section of the forum you would like to be in charge of (game section, personal life section, picture section etc): I want to edit out weights and sizes (see my other posts, please) or whatever you like. I would also like to be a part of this culture in some way -- I am OLD, at 48. Ya'll need an old punk lady's opinions. I also want to paid $100 per day for my illustrious experience and insights as I need to pay off my damn car! :)
Last edited by KAJ112 on Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

AgeOfMikey

Post by AgeOfMikey » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:54 pm

My name's Mikey. I joined this forum because I wanted to be in an Onision video :lol:
I found you (believe it or not) the same day I started listening to BVB, I was watching the Knives and Pens music video and saw your Unsubscribe Song in my recommended, since then I've been a big fan, it's still one of my favourite videos. I found your Speaks channel by accident while trying to find something to convince my friend to stop self harming, I haven't not watched one of your main channel or Speaks videos since.

I'd like to moderate the personal life section please

Caco

Post by Caco » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:17 pm

My name is Jayde Grunewald.
I signed up because I'm a massive fan and I think that we should all team up together to combat the old fashioned Christians, Racists, and Nazis. I want a place where I can feel comfortable with who I am, (I'm female and bi) and the such.
I found you on my recommendations list on YouTube, and I really love your videos. The first thing I do when I get home when I'm done with my homework is to watch your videos. I love your content, and even got Onision merchandise for Christmas!!! ^.^
When I'm sad I'll watch your videos, and I really wish I could meet you. I'm your #1 fan!! ^_^
I'd like to Moderate the personal life forum & the picture section, but that's all up to you on what you do! ^_^
xoxo

bi.tara

Post by bi.tara » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:46 pm

1)My name is Tara

2)I signed up for this forum because I was like why not. I mean I already watch your videos.

3) I found your videos because they were in my recommended. Your videos are awesome and you're basically the only YouTuber that's brutally honest with their viewers.

4) I'd like to moderate the picture section because of all these people coming to your website and calling you a pedo for no reason. :roll: Just because of the pictures that SOME of the GIRlS (maybe boys) post which is totally unfair.

AARyan

Post by AARyan » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:26 pm

My name is Ryan
I found your videos mainly through my girlfriend i'm pretty sure, I watch your videos pretty much as soon as I can, I am hooked, i find myself refreshing your channel until i see you've uploaded a video sometimes. I totally agree with your views on pretty much everything, and find your content extremely entertaining, I signed up for Onision forums to submit ideas and images for videos, and to feel more connected with the other bananas. I'd like to be a moderator of either pictures for videos or video ideas :)

love91

Post by love91 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:08 pm

Hi my name is Bella. I joined this forum because you talked about it a lot in your videos and i thought it looked cool. I found you when looking for Dan Howell's diss track and I clicked on the video you made saying how it sucked because Dan is a perfect human (i agree). I would love to be in charge of the personal life section.
We are all a little mad here

Epic_Rager

Post by Epic_Rager » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:04 pm

1. Hi my first name is Richard.
2. I signed up to the forum because I'm a fan of you (Onision/Greg) and your wife (Laineybot/um I'm not sure what name she/he/they prefers). Plus you (Greg) created a website yourself, which I thought was cool. I'm already a fan and now I can join a forum with other Onision fans? That's awesome.
3. I don't exactly remember how I found you, but I do remember that after watching 2 videos, I started binge watching. I went to every channel and watched for days. I agreed with almost every opinion you had and you put out great content (You still do). Personally, I myself like to hear about other people's lives, and you made videos from time to time talking about your life, which I enjoyed. I honestly believe you always have good intentions no matter what you're doing, no matter how controversial it may seem. I mean, you're always pretty straight forward so there shouldn't be any controversy.
4. It would be nice if I could be an admin for all topics, but I know that's not happening, how about the "Our World" section? If not, then please the "Personal Life" section.
-Thanks for reading (:
Eh. I tried.

Epic_Rager

Post by Epic_Rager » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:08 pm

KAJ112 wrote:1. First name: Kim
2. Why you signed up to this forum: all of the "YouTube drama" and because of my interest/experience in body image health
3. Your history with Onision (how you found me/what you think of my videos): Been watching you (and other popular You Tubers) heavily for past 6 months. I am intrigued with the dynamic of the YouTube culture. I agree with you about 70% on most issues.
4. Section of the forum you would like to be in charge of (game section, personal life section, picture section etc): I want to edit out weights and sizes (see my other posts, please) or whatever you like. I would also like to be a part of this culture in some way -- I am OLD, at 48. Ya'll need an old punk lady's opinions. I also want to paid $100 per day for my illustrious experience and insights as I need to pay off my damn car! :)
Um, you don't get paid for this.. And $100 a day??? For being a moderator on a website that is chill. I don't even think this website needs moderators, no one is ever out of line.
Eh. I tried.

Unicoon

Post by Unicoon » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:30 am

hi, my name is Sierrah !
So, I signed up to this forum because I wanted to be apart of this community by means other than youtube and connect with likeminded people.
I found out about you I think about 1 or 2 years ago when your death note parody kept coming up in my recommended feed, so I watched it and I actually found it pretty funny, so I subscribed. then I eventually found out about your other channels and, after watching a couple videos, I was hooked. I agreed with most, if not, all of your opinions and points you made in videos and you helped me figure out a lot about myself and made me realize a shlit ton of stuff I probably wouldn't have found out on my own.
I would like to moderate the picture section pleaseee ! ^^

KAJ112

Post by KAJ112 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:31 am

Epic_Rager wrote:
Um, you don't get paid for this.. And $100 a day??? For being a moderator on a website that is chill. I don't even think this website needs moderators, no one is ever out of line.
Es una chiste, mi amigo. I thought that was obvious. A joke.

lhers0216

Post by lhers0216 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:07 am

1. First name: Lynnette

2. Why I signed up to this forum: To meet new people (Onision fans), post pictures for videos, and give people advice (as I aspire to be a counseling psychologist in the future).

3. My history with Onision: I found you a few years ago when one of your videos showed up in my reccomended section on YouTube. I enjoyed that video so I checked out your channels and started watching your videos almost every day ever since. I think your videos are very unique and I (as well as countless other people) enjoy your honestly as well as your comedy. Almost all of your videos have helped me and many others learn the truth about many different things that many of the world's people try to hide. I've been a loyal fan for a few months but have been watching your videos for much longer and enjoying them very much. I also watch Laineybot's channel and starred in some of your videos as well.

4. Section of the forum I would like to be in charge of: Though I personally prefer the picture section, I could be in charge of any section of the forum you like :)

Epic_Rager

Post by Epic_Rager » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:29 am

KAJ112 wrote:
Epic_Rager wrote:
Es una chiste, mi amigo. I thought that was obvious. A joke.
Well then, I have been made a fool of.. I'm not even sure anyone noticed it was a joke. Unless you're pretending that it was a joke. But whatever, doesn't matter.
Eh. I tried.