Need Moderators To Keep The Forums Clean

If you want Onision to make a specific video, by all means, submit your video suggestion here!

Moderators: Kavril, blackringdreams, tatum.renae, intoxication, God

Mady4200

Re: Need Moderators To Keep The Forums Clean

Post by Mady4200 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:25 am

My name is Madison but you may call me Mady.
I wanted to participate in the forum because I like the overall feeling of it where people can express there self.
I found out about you just by surfing the wide web about three years ago maybe and ever since then you have inspired me to be better with my daily life.
I would love to moderate the picture section just because I know that is where most of the bad things would happen if there were any bad things.
waiting for the person I can call mine...

katiepanda

Post by katiepanda » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:11 pm

What's crackalackin'? so....
1. Katie.
2. I joined because I love your channel and really wanted to see what was happening here as it was being the source of so many videos.
3. I found your vegetarianism videos first and they are what made me make the change. I really love your content and what to contribute to youtube. I love how many individual people you help and it seems like you are doing this consistently for your job and your passion.
4. I'm honestly fine with whatever forum but the picture forum would be preferable. Thanks! :D

pyneapples

Post by pyneapples » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:02 pm

1. My name is Catie
2. I want to participate because I have watched your videos everyday for 4 years and want to support you through more than just views. I also feel like it is a great form of expression.
3. I found you through speaks videos (one about suicide) because I was going through a rough time. You inspired me to get better.
4. I would love to modearate personal life, because that is how I first discovered you and I feel like it fits. I also wouldn't mind doing pictures.

Thanks for all you have done! :D

Francescab.xx

Post by Francescab.xx » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:11 pm

Hi my name is Francesca. I signed up to this forum so I can get your opinion on my body and I really like your videos. I'd really like to be featured in one of your videos because you're so honest and I like that. I found your channel out of no where on YouTube a month or so and I've been watching your videos since.I'm 13 and I never have really liked my body before I watched your videos. I thought I was overweight but I was underweight. I wasn't anorexic but I was close. I would like to moderate the picture and personal life section. I would make sure no one is posting any inappropriate photos or sharing personal information. Thanks for reading!

bre14

Post by bre14 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:55 pm

My name is Braniyah[bruh-ni-yuh], I joined this forum because, I noticed you mentioned your website on one of your videos, and you said that we could be apart of the community and stuff. I found you 3 weeks ago and I already watched a major load of your videos. I think you just express what you think no matter what in your videos, I don't care that it's blunt or brutal, at least you're being honest, and if I didn't like what you said, I'd just skip it, there's no point in being offended in stuff that makes more sense than what I do to myself. Today when I was watching one of your videos, I realized new things, and take stuff into a different perspective, so thank you for that. I would like to be a moderator of any section, they're all pretty interesting, so it doesn't matter which one I could moderate.
To be or not to be, is a joke. You choose your own fate, by making your own decisions.

karkat0219

Post by karkat0219 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:13 pm

My name is Hannah :)
Signed up for the forum because im a long time fan of you..
Been watching you for around five years i think. before i even had an actual youtube account. ive always liked your honesty and your sense of humor.
I think id be best with the pictures or personal life. I am known as the responsible/honest but nice person of my friend group so i think i'd be good for the site
everything gets better in time <3

Onision
Site Admin

Post by Onision » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:34 am

Moderator list updated.
We are whatever we wish to be.

AshleighK

Post by AshleighK » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:00 am

Hello, my name is Ashleigh. I signed up for this forum to be better connected with the other viewers in the channel. I also enjoy watching your videos very much, so another reason that I signed up was to possibly contribute to ideas for videos. I found you on YouTube over a year ago, you always popped up in my recommendations. One day last year, I decided to give one of your videos a try, and I ended up watching one. Then another. Then next thing I knew, it was three in the morning, and I had been watching them all day. My friends aren't very logical at times, so to watch someone use pure logic, and facts in an argument instead of fluff and opinion like my friends was so refreshing, and has changed the way I debate. I would like to help with either the contact onision section, or really any section. Whatever you need the most help in, you can just plop me there :)
of the "Contact Onision" forum

onisionfuelsme

Post by onisionfuelsme » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:09 am

My name is Fiona I've been watching your videos for nearly 6 years I found you because you just ended up in my suggested, I became a huge fan and bought both of your books. you inspire me so much and helped me with self harm and body issues and I thank you for that. I would like to moderate the pictures section since its been kinda chaotic lately but I'll moderate anything you would like me to. thank you so much for even reading this because you may not know me but you're a huge motivational figure in my short life Greg and I thank you so much.

creepypasta56

Post by creepypasta56 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:13 pm

My name is Sam but my friends normally just call me Kat.
I signed up to this forum because I wanted to be able to contribute to Mr. Onision's videos, and just to generally have fun and look around on the site.
I found Mr. Onision's videos bc it was on next and started to play, and I think his videos are funny and I always watch them to cheer me up when I get depressed. On one of his more recent videos, the " I'm done making these videos.." I actually commented defending him and others, me a 15 year old, said some nasty things but I kept defending him.
I just want to help, I don't care where you need me, so I'm good anywhere. :3

Emogirl7130

Post by Emogirl7130 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:36 pm

My name is molly

I signed up because I wanted to be more active with you and see more of your opinions

I found you because of your video ten reasons not to cut.

I find your videos entertaining and fun and it gives me a new take on certain subjects

I could be apart of the picture section

tatum.renae

Post by tatum.renae » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:49 pm

Hello, my name is Tatum. I signed to this forum to receive your help and opinions because of how far you have gotten me along in life and because of how much you have helped me just through your videos. I found you due to one of my friends who suggested you years ago; you had helped her through her cutting and starving stages, and thought you could help me (and you did). Your videos make my day so much better no matter what is about and I love to hear your opinion on many things. And though I'd love to help with the picture section, I will gladly help anywhere you would like. :)

DNAkiller

Post by DNAkiller » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:32 am

DNAkiller wrote:My name is Nicolay, i signed up here cuz i wanted to be noticed, but I guess I'm to ugly, any how I'm in dire need of money, but if I'm causing you problems then just ignore me.
I found you by luck and i agree with you for everything.
Picture section

P.S. Sorry for my bad English.
Sorry about this, but even tho i haven't try ed to be a moderator and i don't know if you have made me but i will run away, maybe it's a mistake but i don't what to be a burden to you. Wish you best of luck in both life and carer, bye.
P.S. Sorry for my bad English.

Onision
Site Admin

Post by Onision » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:59 am

Updated moderator list.
We are whatever we wish to be.

ragreynolds

Post by ragreynolds » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:06 am

1. Ryan
2. For the kek